Can I see everyone’s Jaycee

So I have a daughter named Jaycee who is undergoing some pretty rough treatments for cancer…since she loves babies so much I decided to buy the Jaycee kit and use her hair on it. However, while painting it I’ve become stuck…her face just seems challenging to me and I’m already not great at eye brows. I’d love to see some Jaycee babies please. I’m hoping to finish her relatively soon so she can show her off to the nurses who love seeing which baby she’s brought that day. Thanks!!

7 Likes

@Alypants. Aly has a beautiful Jaycee! I hope it’s okay that I tagged you. You’re Jaycee is gorgeous. I personally have not painted her yet. Praying for your daughter :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thanks Valerie! Here’s mine. I think she looks best with a heavy brow and darker creasing between the eyes. I will pray for your daughter!

10 Likes

so cool how you have painted the hair on your Jaycee, you’ve got a unique style going on with this and I like it alot!

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your Daughter, Wish her the best and the strength to get through this:)

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this about your daughter. What an amazing keepsake you are making for her.

1 Like

Thank you! Jaycee was my first test baby for this style of hair. I’ve done a lot of them, but I always go back to this pattern. This one is a bit more intricate- BB vinyl is really nice and smooth to paint this style on :two_hearts:

7 Likes

13 Likes

My Jaycee became Jayce.

11 Likes

@pebblypoo I’ll pray for your daughther. So cool that you are making her a mini me! I can’t wait to see pictures!

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc and @Katinafleming what sweet Jaycee’s! I need to get a kit lol

2 Likes

My favorite Realborn :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She’s a super sweet kit. Very cuddly and easy to paint. You do need to get one. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m going to make her mine on the next order! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I can tell!! :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You will love her!!!

1 Like

I’m keeping a spare kit but I don’t have a vision for her yet :two_hearts:

1 Like

The crazy thing about my Jaycee is… I had more Interest in her than Many of my other dolls. So many emails… and promises to buy. But no one did!!! My poor little orphan!

2 Likes

Mine got a ton more than usual attention too and took longer to sell than most. I thought it was strange too!

1 Like

I’m glad you got yours back! She’s beautiful!!!

1 Like