BOY or GIRL????

Here we go…majority rules!

I see boy…even with the pink hairbow! Poor fella is going to get teased if his friends see him!

Boy

Girl!!

I voted girl because this is one of the few kits I’ve done that I just can’t see as a boy. No matter how hard I worked to actually make it look masculine
I can only see a sweet baby girl. SHE is beautiful Karen.

boy - couldn’t see where to put my vote.

I see “girl” also. Either way it, he, she is really sweet.

There’s a little white dot on the left of each set of photos. Click one and then submit at the bottom.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

There’s a little white dot on the left of each set of photos. Click one and then submit at the bottom.

— End quote

Thanks, Kim! My first poll ever, so wasn’t sure how it all worked, but I can see the dots next to each set of pics.

This is Precious Gift, my favorite sculpt of all time. Voting ends tomorrow; can’t wait to see the results!

I see boy

I think girl and I did push the dot to vote!

I don’t know what it is, but I’m seeing a girl. I think it has something to do with her colouring (and I voted, too!)

Looks like it’s a TIE right now…9:9

With it that close, I say take photos as both and let the new mom decide!

Well, that was fun! Thanks for playing, everyone!

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

Looks like it’s a TIE right now…9:9

— End quote

If you assume that Maggie, Mel and Judy never found the button to vote in the poll - then BOY would be the winner since Mel and Judy said BOY and Maggie said GIRL. Close enought that you get to decide, but it is my understanding that girls sell better than boys on EvilBay!

I listed as a boy but included a pic of him as a girl and stated the buyer can have it either way. Covering my bases

Here’s the auction if you want to have a look:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121302685583?ss … 1555.l2649