Bountiful Baby Toilet Paper Sale!

My husband ordered toilet paper off of Amazon today for three times the price I normally pay for toilet paper. He said he isn’t interested in wiping with his socks, Ha ha ha. I said oh well if all else fails I can order a bunch of kits and get a free roll of toilet paper with each one.

3 Likes

Ours too… and no rice bags, barely any pastas, etc.

1 Like

Nooooo! I don’t want my summer gone!!

This was the grocery store in the fairly big town 30 miles from me. This was 2 days ago.

Our small towns only have Dollar General stores. But they are all still stocked as of closing time tonight. The big town an hour away (Lubbock) is running out (so I’ve heard.) But the small towns are fine. Small town folk don’t panic. But what’s going to happen is all the city folk are going to start traveling to the small towns. It’s stupid madness and it needs to stop. :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I know I’m a bit worried about that too. Considering all the strike days the kids have missed so far this year and now an extra two weeks after March break might push us into the summer for sure. It is already too short. Unlike Phineas and Ferb we don’t get 104 days of summer vacation.

2 Likes

Here’s our stores. Even though we aren’t the ones panicking all the other people that are panicking are leaving us with nothing to wipe our butts with.

3 Likes

Me too :frowning: I was lucky and he had one box to put out. Of course I don’t stock up in bulk and panic like everyone else. Sigh :pensive:

I didn’t stock up on toilet paper but I do have a substantial stash of kits. If all else fails I guess I could use a squirt bottle as my make shift bidet and keep on painting!

5 Likes

How about this one!

9 Likes

Hilarious

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Funny

1 Like

I don’t worry about the virus or anything getting TP or supplies. I don’t know why, I just don’t.

1 Like

Me either. I’m still just living my life the same as always.

1 Like

The people around here have put a hurting on Sam’s Club. Not a roll of toilet paper or paper towels, no cleaning supplies, no flour, no rice. I follow a keto diet, so whatever. I strolled on over to the meat section only to see that this area was almost empty as well.

People were acting even crazier than they were the week before, looking like they literally wanted to knock me out of the way to reach whatever it was they were trying to get. The schools around here are shut down, so I had my 6 year old with me.

Here were the lines early this morning:

2 Likes

The grocery stores here were locked today and had people lined up outside and we’re only letting a certain amount of people in at a time to buy limited number of items. They were not allowed to buy more than a few of each item. Unbelievable

3 Likes

Are you in a city, @quiltsabunch?

A small one and not close to any other major ones.

1 Like

Is the code no longer working? I jus tried and its saying invalid code

2 Likes

I got an email yesterday saying the sale would be ending soon so probably.

1 Like

Ohh okay. Thought so too but when I saw it let me put it in my cart that it was still available. That’s probably why thanks