Bountiful Baby Toilet Paper Sale!

Why are people buying so much toilet Paper ??? It’s not that kind of flu.
Nevin, cute idea though!

5 Likes

Went to two Walmarts a few mins ago…zero toilet paper or bottled water at either. Finally found TP at Target lol

3 Likes

I absolutely love THIS :heart: lol :joy::joy::joy:

On another note, someone actually posted this in a group on FB to shame BB for “making fun of a dangerous situation” 🤦

4 Likes

I bought more TP than I normally do when I went shopping a couple of days ago. It’s not about needing it for symptoms, but about being unable to get out and shop for it if the virus hits my area. I am already limiting my contact with people, so don’t want to take an unnecessary chance just because I need toilet paper.
When I watch shows/movies that deal with an epidemic or apocalypse, I’m always screaming at the TV for them to get extra toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and bleach.:mask:

4 Likes

Yes! Multiple people are whining about it on Facebook. They are complaining that it’s insulting. And they are mad about the “price gouging” of kits. I’ve tried explaining to some. Others are explaining too. A couple of people understand once it’s explained to them. But some people just love being miserable and negative. :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Pretty sure toilet paper is a convenience, not a necessity for survival.:roll_eyes: All these TP giggles are about a TP shortage and not about lessening the severity of a pandemic virus.

9 Likes

Bottled water shortage? I will just turn on my faucet…

8 Likes

Our stores are completely out of toilet paper too. I was at Wal-Mart tonight and there was a lady heaping her cart with Kleenex and napkins. I guess she thought it was the next best thing!

4 Likes

Right like BB is still cheaper then any other kit dealer even with the prices going back up. They gotta stay in business, like I don’t see why people need to b**** about every little thing.

6 Likes

Yes!!! Like I don’t think the people who lived before TP was a thing, had any issues. It’s a convenience (granted one I appreciate) but still

4 Likes

@LisaLynn :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt See now that’s thinking ahead!

1 Like

Back in the day of outhouses, people used the catalogs as tp. Don’t throw out that junk mail, it might come in handy! … I don’t mean any disrespect to anyone. Yes, it is serious, but sometimes you have to make light of a situation to get through it, and I think that’s what BB is doing too. There are so many other important things in life than getting hung up on a toilet paper sale!

6 Likes

It’s mostly because people are either afraid stores will shut down or because others are hogging and and they’re afraid nothing will be left.
In my area big events are being canceled and most public places and smaller events have no touching rules. Domino’s even offers a delivery service where they put the pizza in front of your door in the bag, ring the bell, back away two meters and take the bag back after youve closed the door.
Things like sports clubs and offices are being closed as well and people here fear that it’ll only get worse.

5 Likes

I bet it will not sit around and gather dust. Now Mr. Pratt, when you start selling corn cobs or an old Sears Roebuck catalog I might have to raise a ruckus. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well Frankie is now out of stock I would guess a lot of toilet paper was added to orders yesterday :wink:

5 Likes

I bought nothing extra. If I don’t want to be in a crowed place I just order online. Bam ! Delivered! Never left my couch! The nexy day , my bell will ring. I’ll wait until the coast is clear :sunglasses:, Walk outside, spray Packages with Lysol, come in with disinfected Toilet :toilet: paper, Wash my hands, not touch my face… and I’m good. :star_struck:
Although! When I was out, NOONE had Lysol!!! Ordering some right now!!! Thanks ladies! And thanks Nevin! Without your free tp bringing up this topic, I would of forgotten! Yay!!!

4 Likes

My Walmart today :frowning: all toilet paper, paper towels, sanitizer, wipes, rubbing alcohol
And Soap gone.

5 Likes

Yep that’s what all our stores look like too. One more day till our March break starts and they just announced that schools will be closed for two weeks after that. So we are getting a three week break.

1 Like

Lol this is too funny. They definitely have a sense of humor. We all need to have one also or we could all go crazy.