Bountiful Baby Jewel Reborning Contest!

Right; I think bigger is better.

I sent mine in. just wait till we see who won. crossing my fingers.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you all got a reply back because I didn’t. :frowning: I resized mine down to 850 pixels wide so I guess that must have been a mistake to do. I also saved all my pics to the originals so I can’t go back and resend the originals. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks Willow, I use picmonkey all the time but I never thought about resizing bigger! I’ll go see what happens.

2 Likes

I didn’t mess with my photo size I just sent the photos as is…is that a wrong size? Am I supposed to make it bigger? Hope not :flushed:

1 Like

Ok, I resent bigger photos. If I don’t hear back from them this time I give up! LOL

Lisa, BB set a certain photo size for the contest so if they are smaller than required they won’t be accepted.

2 Likes

They just sent me a message they got my photos and they are submitting them so the size was fine :grin: whew!!! now to see if any of my pictures are picked…nail biting time lol

4 Likes

Yay, I got an email from them!

5 Likes

I can’t wait! Good luck ladies!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

I wish all you ladies the best too…I will probably get this kit somewhere down the track and do her just to see what I can do with her too…She is cute…I always liked her though I normally don’t go for lots of head wrinkles…lol I finally bought a Nicholas kit for the first time ever when they had him on sale…I have never ever liked him much but someone on this forum made a most adorable little Gordy out of that kit and it totally changed my mind…Oh…was that you Nikki…heehee…(I love your little Gordy…He is totally adorable LOVE HIM!!!) :smile:

4 Likes

Hoping I’m not too late…I am trying to upload mine and my computer decided to take 30 min so far to update. …

1 Like

How can we make sure our photos were received? I haven’t received an email like some of the others have

2 Likes

It took a couple days to hear back. I wouldn’t worry!

2 Likes

Thank you I received an email!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!

Thank you everyone who submitted photos to our Jewel reborning contest! The photos that are selected will be put up onto our website on Monday, January 25th, as well as posted here.

Thanks again to those who submitted!
Emily, Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

Thanks for the update :wink:

1 Like

Good luck ladies! I saw lots of cute baby Jewels

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, Emily! Good luck everybody!

3 Likes

BOL all of you who entered…Looking forward to seeing the winners…(and even if yours isn’t selected, at least we are lucky and get to see them all here…) You ladies have definitely proven that this is one adorable doll kit!.. :smile:I will definitely want to buy the kit and do her in the future…

6 Likes

Good luck to all that entered. there are some really great baby’s and they will have a lot to chose from. I’m glad I don’t have to pick them.

5 Likes