Blonde Babies

Do you think blonde babies sell as well as brunettes? I finished Uriel Lopes a couple years go and she’s been in a box ever since. She needs hair and I’m considering painting blonde hair. She doesn’t sell well, so what would be a good recommended hair: blonde or brown?

My blondes have always sold as well as my darker haired babies. Seems like everything is a tough sale these days, though. So, paint how you envision her.

3 Likes

Thanks. I see her as a blonde, so just may go with that, then.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that Blonde Babies for ME take longer to sell. The dark brown and black haired babies sell faster, that’s just been my experience though.

3 Likes

What does she look like? :slight_smile:

I agree with going with how you envision her. I’ve never painted hair but I’ve wondered if if blonde is harder to paint than brown?

1 Like

10 Likes

In my experience, blonde is easier for me to do and takes less layers, so it goes faster. And it looks more dimensional to me, too.

Here is my blonde Darren:

5 Likes

She’s beautiful bald.:heart: I can see her as a blonde.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m going to go for it and see what happens.

Your painted blonde hair looks goregous on Darren! I agree go with the blonde hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow! Beautiful! I can also see her as a blonde. You nailed it on Darren :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see blonde or redhead :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you, ladies! I feel more confident now. :blush:

I find myself rooting more blonde babies, because it’s my personal preference usually. But I have noticed in the past that my few brunettes would sell a lot faster. I was talking to a previous customer a couple months about this, she said a lot of collectors she knows prefer to buy brunettes because their hair shows up better in photos. So the last few I’ve done have been brunettes, coincidentally they are sitting, and my blondes are selling. I know sales are really slow right now though, I don’t know if it really makes that much of a difference.

1 Like