BB's Itty Bitty Megan

I received my itty bitty Megan kit on Sat. Washed her up last night and oh my goodness, this little sculpt is terrifying me. LOL I am not sure if it’s because of the two chunky monkeys I just did make her look much smaller or if she is really that tiny.
Curious to know, has anyone else felt so intimidated by a kit?
I am going to try to work on her later today. :smile:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to hear what you think!!!

1 Like

Thanks nikkiroc :smile:
I think the creases on this little one is what has me so intimidated. I am going to have to use my brush that I use to do eyebrows to do some these creases they are so tiny. May need a magnifying glass as well.
I will probably be posting a ton of WIP pics as well lol!!!

2 Likes

smaller ones are fun to paint. don’t be intimidated. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am doing a Rosebud right now and feel like I painted her with gorilla hands. I don’t think I like the tiny ones.

4 Likes

I bought all the preemies, except Megan because she was out of stock forever. There is a nail art brush kit I ordered from Amazon! It was about 5 dollars. It has about 20 brushes and white handles ( in case you want to look for them) they are the greatest for the little ones! Oh! And I just bought the magnifying glasses from eBay! They even have a built in light! They were like 6 bucks!!! I learned about these items through the amazing ladies here!!! You will love them! @AmyR777 will you post the link to the glasses again please? :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve been working on Megan and have her almost done. She needs nail tips and hair. She is tiny, but I think at least for me, if I just focus on the color and details I don’t notice the size of the kit so much any more. She was fun to reborn.

4 Likes

Thanks lollipop_cradle. I am trying not to lol :smile:
Meandmydollie - That is my exact feeling I am having when I was washing her up last night. Oh my isn’t Rosebud smaller than Megan? I am sure she is going to be beautiful when you are finished. Would love to see pics when you get her done. :smiley:
LOL all the preemies, goodness you must be feeling tenacious. Awesome on the tips Thanks so much. I do have the magnifying glasses that you are talking about. My boyfriend does model railroading and that is his job and has tons of these magnifying glasses/visors with lights on them all over the house. lol
As I sit here looking at her and her being so tiny…I can’t believe my daughter was this small when she was born. But that was 21 years ago. lol She was 3/4 of an inch longer than Megan. That is what drew me to this sculpt was she reminded me of my daughter when she was born :smile:

5 Likes

Oh I would love to see her when she is done. Well keeping fingers crossed she is fun for me. I guess that is what I am going to have to do focus on creating her and not let the size worry me. I know rooting is going to be next to nothing. :smiley:

3 Likes

Megan is so cute. BB said she was preemie sized though so I figured she must be small. It’s a shame she’s not bigger. Look forward seeing her done!

2 Likes

I agree Becca she is adorable and yes she is tiny. I wish she was at least 18 inches in size. Thanks, I am anxious to see how she turns out as well. :smile:

1 Like

How small is she Vicki?

She is 16" when completed. I will see if I can get pics. They have some of the kit on the website but it is really hard to judge how small she is through those pics.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree. I never realized she was in the preemie group.

1 Like

She is so tiny that her head fits in the palm of my hand lol Yes, she is in the preemie group. When she first came out I fell in love with her. She goes out stock a lot and thought this time I need to get her before she goes out of stock again. :smile:

3 Likes

I have been admiring Megan for some time, too. I may have to “put her on my list”.

3 Likes

Excited to see your WIP pics!

2 Likes

Megan is my all time fave BB kit! Hope you like her, cant wait to see the gorgeous baby you create from her.

4 Likes

Here you go, Nikki:

Magnifier Glasses

1 Like

Thank you Amy!! I think everyone should get some!!! I love mine!!! GREAT TIP​:tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes