BBs homepage

Did you see the 6week Eliza sculpt!? Totally amazing. Never have I seen such an exact replica!

Just looking at her myself. Really cute! Donna did an amazing job creating the likeness.

I had to keep looking to see if it was a sculpt or the baby !!! WOW!!!

such an exact 3d portrait scuplt. Amazing work!

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

— Begin quote from “cajuncuties”

Just looking at her myself. Really cute! Donna did an amazing job creating the likeness.

— End quote

From what i understand, this isn’t really a sculpt. Its all computer generated from 3d scans. great job on the painting though, the coloring is true to the actual baby.

— End quote

Actually, that one is indeed a sculpt, by Donna RuBert.

The original one (the one that is computer generated) is this one:

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/eliza … ababy.html
The computer generated one is from a 2 week old Eliza. In contrast, Donna sculpted a 6 week old version of Eliza, from photographs.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

I just have to say it again—Amazing!!! I keep going back to the homepage to look at it. I really meant it when I say that I have never, ever seen such a likeness in a sculpt!! Amazing job Donna!!

Nevin -You must be very -very proud !!! What a sweet lil Baby girl and such a beautiful sculpt Donna has really out done herself this time !!!
Not nice to tempt us with all these beautiful babies and then have to wait for them !!!LOL

I totally agree!

I saw Eliza and its AMAZING!! I want that doll kit when it comes out. The reborn Eliza looks exactly like the real baby!!!