BB 24 Hour Realborn Sale (Ends May 12, 6:00 PM Eastern Time)

Hi Everyone!

We are having a 24 HOUR FLASH SALE on ALL our Realborn Kits-- 50% OFF!

Some of these kits are Limited Edition, with very few remaining before they run out of stock. And the ones that are Limited Edition will not be restocked!

This sale will end on Thursday, May 12, at 9:00 PM Eastern Time!

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

8 Likes

Ahhhhhhh!! Will asher awake sell out? If not I will hold off. If he will i guess im getting the supplies i needed to practice baby fx now…and he might “accidentally” slip into my cart. Along with a couple others…

2 Likes

Not sure they would know if it will sale out it depends how many are purchased if he is one you want I do not think I would wait because you just never know with the Limited kits.

2 Likes

Yeah I bought him. But I was good! I bought ONLY him. Then figured out my budget to realize that I could have added logan or owen. After I checked out…oh well. I have 2 test limbs, a test kit, and a kit i really wanted on the way so I am happy. Next month I will get the Baby FX and can start learning how to paint with them. Now with that extra money im going to go get subway…

2 Likes

I got Logan on sale the other day and have one of all the others already except for owen but I do not like his mouth so don’t think I will pick him up.

2 Likes