Ava Brace's Eyes

Anyone who has worked on her, does she look better with the size eyes recommended for her or does a larger or small pupil look better? And does she look best with a larger iris or a smaller one? Thanks!

2 Likes

Following

Following also

@RosieCait :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

These are the 20mm half round Polyglass eyeco eyes. I think she looks great with them

14 Likes

Those are Eyeco Eyes? I’ve used those before. Those look nice! Thanks! Which of their eyes are those? Color or number of eyes?

3 Likes

They do look great on her !!

4 Likes

Those are chuck hazel :heart:

5 Likes

I can’t see the irises well. Are they smaller or larger size? And large or smaller pupils?

3 Likes

And what age would you say Ava looks? She’s not quite newborn. Maybe a two month old infant?

2 Likes

When I get home I’ll pop them out

But here they are in the middle. 24mm cream soda, 20mm chuck hazel, 20mm deep sable

Size wise she’s newborn sized but smile wise that’s a big older baby :joy: a small 2 month old would work I think

7 Likes

Thanks! Those are nice colors.

2 Likes

I’ll get you photos of the others I have too, I have baby blue, newborn grey, and a green at home too. I’m at my grandmother’s but when I get home I’ll get photos. Is that any help?

5 Likes

Since Ava has a slightly older baby look, I’m thinking of making her eyes a blue that is not quite as newborn or a subtle green. Thank you for the help. I look forward to the photos and really appreciate it. :grinning:

3 Likes

You bet! I just didn’t want to keep posting eye pictures if it wasn’t helpful and you be like “yeah I get it Caitlyn you have eyeballs” :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

No, I definitely appreciate it. Helps to better know what to buy. Your photos of those are nice and clear, and that’s really helpful. :smile: They look clearer to me than on the EyeCo site.

3 Likes

Yes!!! Keep posting!!! This is cool and super fun!!!

3 Likes

My Ava arrived today and she is so adorable, even without paint! I LOVE her!!

1 Like

Mine looks like a gremlin!!! :joy:

3 Likes

I also used 20mm polyglass :heart:

6 Likes