Att:mother's day swap ladies

the last day to sign up will be january 13. then i can match you up with a swap partner and send your info the next day.

Did you get my info Jamie?

I got it.

This will be my first baby swap also. I am getting so excited. I so loved seeing all the babies come out of their boxes. This time I can be part of it.

I am going to try to get my round robin done first so I can devote my time to baby.

I am looking forward to a new baby for Mothers day, and I love sending babies to new moms so it’s going to be fun!!!

— Begin quote from “monique39”

Yay!! This is my first Swap Baby…This should be exciting!!!
I am new to the forum. SO Hello everyone!!!
Monique

— End quote

Hello Monique welcome to this forum. This is my first swap baby to and I cant wait to find out who I get to make a baby for and start making everything special for the baby’s new mama…

I sent my info in. Hope it was received.

— Begin quote from “monique39”

Yay!! This is my first Swap Baby…This should be exciting!!!
I am new to the forum. SO Hello everyone!!!
Monique

— End quote

Glad to have you here with us!!! Welcome!!

I got it.

So far there’s seventeen of us.

Everyone was matched up with a partner in the last swap and we had 13.

Lamafer; I have to say I so love the skin tone on your little girl siggy baby. May I ask which paints did you use? I have all the flesh but I have been reading where some better or maybe just go on darker, fleshes seem to be out there. I have a couple AA kits I bought thinking I was buying 1 LOL and I want to do it just right. I have a friend who has a new biracial baby, Who knows I might feel the need to do one for her, sometime. Your babies are all beautiful but I am very much in love with the little girl.

I love your babies. Please make one.

I so want that email.Yes please do the tutorial.