Asher Awake

@wispywillowrebo Its funny how we are drawn to certain babies. Ya know if its the right one when its instant love without a doubt~ :revolving_hearts:

I have seen both Presley and Asher as girls. There is really no difference to me - either it a boy or a girl. It is how they are dressed up. I’m happy eather way… My problem is that I love all the ones that have come out! :slight_smile: And that just means trouble! I bet they do Kase awake also… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have now done both Presley Awake and Asleep, and I wanted them both to be girls, but they are just not. And looking at all those Presleys dressed as girls that are around, I have not come across one single one that looks right to me. It’s weird, I normally do not have any problem switching kit from girl to boy and vice versa. :smile:

Your right some just don’t look like a girl. I had that problem with my daughter - she looked so much like a boy when she was born. A little like Presley Awake. I even got her ears pierced to make her look more like a girl. My grandfather still called her a boy… My son on the other hand looked like a girl! I just couldn’t win! :slight_smile: So it is easy for me to make them eather way… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kandie, I am being good on my end as well. I think your very right we are not gonna see that little guy for a little bit. Makes me sad. LOL!!! Have a big day tomorrow. I have to sit in a class most of the day to renew my Instructors license. So needless to say I will be glad when done. I took Thursday off to get stuff caught up so looking forward to that. Just not enough hours in a day. You sound like you will be busy as well. It will pass the time while we wait! LOL :smile:

LOL my daughter was always referred to as ‘he’ even when I had her in pink frilly dress. Maybe because she never had much hair until after about 1 year.

2 Likes

Deb, I just noticed that the price for Asher Awake is $0.00 it’s the same for Kace I hope that they are not going up… :frowning: that would be sad…

1 Like

Kandie, I just saw that. I hope your right. I was hoping when I got home tonight it would pop up available. Gonna keep an eye out. Well my class went well but I am beat. Its been a very long day. LOL!!! Glad I am done. I had to re certify for my instructor card. I never look forward to that, thank goodness only every 2 years. Hope you had a good day. I plan to do some painting tonight. I have the day off tomorrow so I plan to be in my craft room all day. I will be checking on and off on the site with fingers crossed we will see a release. LOL!!!

I hope he will be released soon. I need to order some other things but don’t want to pay for shipping twice. He isn’t on the “Out of Stock Kits” list either so… should we just assume November? November is Saturday. -_-

1 Like

@jessicathegreat I hope really soon. This waiting is torture. LOL!!! I have a few things to order as well and keep putting it off. Keep your fingers crossed. :smile: