Asher Awake

@Sweetdeb36 I hope you are right. This waiting and waiting is killing me. HA HA!!! I keep looking at his pictures and can just see how much fun hes gonna be to reborn. I have Asher asleep that I haven’t started and won’t until I have them both. I want to try to make them look like twins and want to reborn them the same time. I have Presley awake and want her asleep as well. Gonna make a twin set out of her as well. So hopefully they re stoked at the same time. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your pictures of clothing, especially the victorian gowns. I love the little victorian romper outfits. If you are affordable, then I’m sure you will have customers. I can’t justify paying 120.00 for a romper outfit for a doll that I can’t sell to recoup my expenses in this current market.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Asher Awake also. I didn’t get Asher asleep. I have been eagerly checking every day.

1 Like

@otterbaby2 Are you finding yourself checking all the time ? LOL!!!

At least 3 to 4 times a day. :blush:

1 Like

Deb, Good mourning! I see they have less specials today… I hope that Asher is next to be released… Wouldn’t that be nice! I haven’t got my Facebook page set up yet. I will let you know when I get it going. I will definitely looks you up so we can chat on there. What I like is I know how to put pictures on there… Also I will be less tempted to buy any more babies. Well just for a little while! I don’t think I will ever stop wanting more… I wonder what is going to be next after Asher… I was going to work on some patterns yesterday but ended up with a bad headache - I have had them all my life. They are the cluster headaches. So I didn’t get anything done… still have it but not as bad. I’m determined to get some of my fun things started… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a frequent checker. My family is leaving for Disney World tonight for the week and I don’t know how I am going to keep a check on Asher.

1 Like

Yes I have seen some high prices but not quite that high. The whole reason I am going to be sewing them is the prices that I’ve found are just way to high. I guarantee my prices will be very reasonable. Deb gets first dibs :slight_smile: she already called it :slight_smile: I will be posting them as soon!

1 Like

@kandie Good morning!!! So sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday but glad to hear much better this morning. I have another friend that suffers from that as well and when she has them she can’t function at all. Take it easy today and don’t over do it. I think messing in your craft room is just the ticket for today. Relaxing! :blush: I was on bright and early checking as well. I have to wonder as well whats going to list next. Glad there was nothing I wanted since I am holding out. LOL!!! I messed around yesterday in my craft room. Got a little done in between laundry and odds and ends. Today I am planning to spend alot of time there. So are you planning on sewing today? Hope so, getting anxious to see what you make. Yes I have first dibs!!! LOL!!! I am positive your pieces will be beautiful. Have a wonderful day and will chat with you later. ENJOY!!! :smile:

@pattyabe You have to find a way!!! LOL! Enjoy your trip. Never been to Disney world but its on my bucket list. :smile:

Deb, we took our kids many years ago. Now, we are taking our kids and grandkids. It feels more special this time. I am going to go into reborning withdrawal. I tried to think of some way I could root on the way down.

1 Like

Thats going to be really fun!!! Think of all the good memories your gonna make. :smile: I had to laugh when you stated you were trying to figure a way to root on the way. The withdrawals will be plentiful. LOL! I have never tried to root traveling but I have loaded my paints and kit and taken them with me. If you do get a plan down and it works let me know. Are you driving or flying? If flying this might scare a few when you whip that head out. HA HA HA !!!

@Lycrisa LOL!!! It is creepy cool!!! I would love to see the expressions of those around you when you start rooting. To darn funny. When friends come by my house and they go in my craft room and see heads and legs and arms here and there the expressions are priceless. But when they see the finished product they are in awww. Have fun with it and let us know how it goes. Which baby heads ya taking?

Deb, Did you see the new baby on this - I think the name is kage he is really cute! O are We in trouble! :slight_smile: I rested yesterday by drawing most of the patterns that I want to sew. I will be making light blue, light green, and a light gray. I need to get white material. So much fun! I thought that I had some… :frowning:

1 Like

The name is Kase… And he is cute! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They now have Kase listed but not available yet! So now we have a another one to wait for… UGH! :slight_smile: It’s a good thing Christmas and my Anniversary are coming up! Actually it is the other way around Anniversary 1 of Nov. Then Christmas… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know the feeling! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kandie, I got home and saw him and yes fell in love. We are in BIGGGGGGGGG trouble. LOL!!! And the funny part is they will probably stock Asher and Kase at the same time. And of course I am sure we will be both purchasing one of each. LOL!!! I need to quit looking but I can’t help myself. So you rested yesterday which is good. Hope the headache is gone and your feeling much better. Sounds like you will be sewing real shortly. Can’t wait to see!!! Gonna get around here and get supper going. Talk to you soon and have a great night. :slight_smile:

Deb, Yes We Are in BIG Trouble… :slight_smile: I think he’s adorable. I looked on here where it tells what will be released - it only has Asher asleep on for October. So I bet we have to wait until next month! Yes I know it is only days away but it feels like a lifetime! :slight_smile: Yes I am still trying to be good and not buy anything… So far so good ( I do have a list going ) :slight_smile: I am hoping to get what I want to sew cut out in the next couple of days. I straightened up my craft room and now I can’t find a darn thing! :slight_smile: I did find what materials I want to use. So that part is good. I wonder if they know how this is driving us Crazy? Or is it crazier? I cannot decide… Hope you have a great night! I’m on my way to bed! I get up at 5 am :frowning: Yes Thankfully my head is much better… I just did what you recommend relaxed and did patterns. A very easy day yesterday… Thank You! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another boy? I really am over all these boys. I do not think they make a good girl.