Asher Asleep's Nose!

Is it just me or does her nose look croaked to you all?

I do not like the nose. I know that there are babies with this nose but it does not appeal to me,
Mary

1 Like

It looks a little crooked but I think that has to do with him lying on the side of his face for part of the scan…maybe? At any rate, I think it is adorable.

I’ve never paid attention to it I am going to go take a peek now.

I love the nose on Asher. Of the Realborns, Asher Asleep is my favorite. I can’t wait to reborn one of them.

2 Likes

I just went back and looked. Actually I really like Asher alot. I think that’s what the real Asher’s nose looked like. I can’t wait to get my hands on that kit.

1 Like

I think the Asher nose turns up too much and you see too much nostril. I don’t like the nose either.

1 Like

I also liked Asher Asleep the best, but now I think I like Asher Awake better. I started to paint my Presley Asleep today and I like him more than I did originally. I do not think his head is big; I have done many dolls with considerably bigger heads; I might even root him. So far I like the way he is coming along; the wrinkles are nice and smooth, easy to shade.

2 Likes

I love his nose mine does the samething I can’t wait to get Asher asleep I just hope I don’t miss him that’s the one I wanted out of all 4 because he looks like he could be my kid with that nose Iol well presley awake didn’t sell out yet so I’m hoping Asher don’t go to fast. I wish they would give us a idea like the beginning of next week in the morning or something I check like 100 times a day. I would like just one of each kit an I will be a happy girl :slight_smile:

I am still on the fence with this one I love it but will see how I go painting Presley before deciding if I want to buy more of the Realborns.

1 Like