Artist problems

When I turned 40 my body fell apart. It would be nice if we could reborn our own bodies. lol

5 Likes

Yes! I wished I had more time to sit and enjoy painting babies. With my regular job plus 5 kids I’m so super busy! I make time to paint but I know I feel I cant fully enjoy because of limited time.:sob:

3 Likes

Same here! Wish I could be in my 20s again. :sob:

2 Likes

Oh and photo shoots kill my back…

4 Likes

ounch!!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lynn a Lancet is a piece of cake (gestational diabetes) those damn rooting needles have some kind of voodoo on them!

Same here. I wish I had enough space to dedicate to taking photos, I would have a tall table, a rolling card with all my props etc. I would have a big basket of blankets, everything by a big window and two little elves to help put all the babies away neatly.

3 Likes

What I great idea! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Aww, I would love that! Not that I would like to live forever, but natural aging comes with so many inconveniences and problems :frowning:

@jlesser it’s funny you mentioned that about the photoshoot. I leaned over the changing table to take a picture last month and there was a loud pop, then a scream. I couldn’t walk for two weeks :persevere: now I’m back in physical therapy.

2 Likes

Ew. Sorry to hear that. :frowning:
I just get super stiff and it hurts to straighten back up

@evelyn I paint standing too!

I stand up to paint. I try to make myself sit and next thing I know I’m standing again, which makes my feet and legs hurt!

Same here. No kids but a full time job. I haven’t painted in over 3 weeks but have a Gabriel and Saskia to root. :worried:

1 Like