Anyone watching a good netflicks or amazon binge?

The Office US version is always really good, I even started covering my office windows with some funny quotes from it:)

recently I’ve been watching the Great British Baking Show and Tiny House Nation. I really like shows that show a lot of creativity and design:)

4 Likes

Dexter, csi, svu, medium & breaking bad are series I watch over and over and over. My hubs loves the desert so every winter we watch it a couple times

Have you noticed the same people are in all these shows? Tuco from breaking bad has been in all of the above lol

2 Likes

Yes! I point that out as we watch lol hey so and so is also in that and that. Lol

1 Like

I watched svu and csi when my kids were little so they learned from an early age that it’s not all fun and games :flushed: now my daughter watches both of those shows more than I do! She actually wanted to go into forensic science and her career counselor told her that was dumb and she couldn’t make a living off if it because there was only one job that made any money and the same person has had it for like ten years. We were like whaaaaat?!?!?

1 Like

Thats so crazy! I wanted that job for the longest time but never did anything to make it happen. My mother and I watched SVU together every marathon that came on. After she was killed, I couldn’t watch it for so long but now it just makes me love the time we watched it together :heart:

1 Like

Bittersweet

Hulu recommendations

Hmmmm not like they are trying to cheer us up or anything, take our mind off of the situation at hand?

:thinking:

My son has been planning to build a container house and live off grid since he was 9 years old. I think he has the right idea :wink:

1 Like

Handmaid’s Tale and Shameless are both really good. I also like some that were already mentioned it so I won’t mention them again.

1 Like

I love the series call the midwife

1 Like

Tiger King :joy: (Netflix)

2 Likes

I am low key obsessed with this one.

1 Like

@RosieCait Same here! I couldn’t stop watching. There were too many jaw dropping moments lol! :joy:

I like “The Good Place” too if anyone hasn’t watched it!
And it’s not for everyone I’m sure, but the shows by Ricky Gervais “Derek” and “Afterlife” were good, if that’s your kind of show (I really liked Afterlife, but I cried every single episode because it was very relatable for me)

And for funny- I have been watching “Disenchantment” sometimes when I can’t sleep

I am a dork and I rewatch old episodes of “QI” (Quite Interesting) just as like background noise late at night while I’m crochet or cuddling w my dogs. And I listen to hours of Karl Pilkington talking about nothing for years now late at night I just put him in and chuckle

And this makes me cry every time I watch it- but I have never seen his show I don’t know how you can watch it we don’t have it here, only what gets in yt

OMG, “Dark Shadows” was one of my all time favorite.

1 Like

Dexter is sooooo good.

2 Likes

Ozarks
Rectify
Hand of God
The killing
Ripper street

:laughing: thanks for sharing I love SVU I watch whatever seasons I can watch on prime

I also watch like clips reborn related or untold stories of the Er clips on YouTube from my tv

Oh my gosh, I’ve been using all my data on YouTube videos of talking birds, urban explorers in old abandoned houses, unsolved murders, groundhogs eating, Victorian era picture collections, roller coaster rides and reborn box openings. Help!!! My brain is mush!

1 Like

Did anyone ever watch “24” (Jack Bauer (sp)). It’s an ‘on the edge of your seat program’!

3 Likes