Anyone watching a good netflicks or amazon binge?

I love river dale

I watch prime, Hulu, Netflix

Law and order svu
Medical shows
Riverdale
Cooking-baking
Chicago series med, fire pd

I just wish I could watch untold stories of the er but havenā€™t had cable in few years

1 Like

YouTube tv has a free trial for 30 days and Iā€™m pretty sure untold stories of the ER is on one of their channels

2 Likes

I bought my girls that movie when they were younger, it is really, really long, but they loved it and watched it so many times!

2 Likes

I just finished the stranger and really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I love Dynasty but only the first season is on Netflix the rest is on the CW app. But if you like documentaries the keepers on Netflix is so good.

1 Like

Ok I have to share this because you said SVU- love that show!

6 Likes

OMG :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Funny enough tho, thatā€™s whatā€™s been in my head for 3 days lol Iā€™ve been binge watching it the past few days lol

Itā€™s my favorite show ever. I could watch it over and over for days on end lol

1 Like

I think I have seen every single episode at least a few times. My husband got me into it when we first started dating. Greyā€™s Anatomy is my all time favorite, though :wink:

Apple Tree Yard on Hulu

I started watching that last night! Never seen it before, but Iā€™m a few episodes in and so far not bad.
Iā€™ve gotta start watching something new lol I love law and order SVU and Dexter, but I think thatā€™s all Iā€™ve watched In a week beside a movie here and there lol

I watch This is Us also- I would call those my top three. I havenā€™t watched Dexter. I binge watched Breaking Bad and it was a favorite too.

1 Like

Oh I forgot about that show! I got so caught up on YouTube tv having movies I wantef that I forgot about shows lol so Iā€™ve been adding those in to my weekly line up. Iā€™ve not had cable for years, so i hate having to wait weekly for the new law and order SVU, survivor etc lol
Dexter is my all time favorite show besides L&O SVU.

1 Like

Ha ha ha! It is long, but music, songs and dancing are incredible! We watch it yesterday :wink:

2 Likes

You would like Bed knobs and Broomsticks too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG where did you watch it?

@debbie1, I had a set of dvds from one season.

Okā€¦I loved Dark Shadows when I was a kid. )

2 Likes

Good day, just started watching ā€œApacheā€ on Netflix, itā€™s the true story of one my favorite footballers ever

1 Like