Anyone want to share pics of tory or trey?

i have my tory finished but im still working on trey my 2 year old decided to paint him for me useing DARK BLUE! so he needs a lil rehab now but ill post my pics soon of tory … right after i take some lol
i would love to see what you ladies have done!

Great job on both Ladies!!!

Hi- My Trey sold and my Tory is on Ebay now. Thanks!

Here are my Tory and Trey. It is not the best picture.

jubileej wow just beautiful!.. they are all great

here is my tory

and my poor trey … my 2 and 3 year old daughters painted him for me while i was on the phone and out of the room

LOL about your Trey. She did a great job on him. I love your Tory. I think she is such a cute sculpt. The last picture of her in the pink outfit is adorable.

Dang, of course it just had to be blue! That stinkin blue can be a pain to get off!

lol i agree ive tried everything and i just cant seem to get it all its still faint

Oh I loving what you all have done. My Tory is still in waiting but I have done Trey twice.

Well, it looks like Trey should now become an ethnic baby! I don’t know how many mint washes you would have to do to remove that blue but I imagine it would be a lot. Get some ethnic paints and go for it. It may take many layers but its not impossible!

— Begin quote from “BundlesOfJoyBabies”

Well, it looks like Trey should now become an ethnic baby! I don’t know how many mint washes you would have to do to remove that blue but I imagine it would be a lot. Get some ethnic paints and go for it. It may take many layers but its not impossible!

— End quote

That just might be the solution …make your Trey very dark skin AA. You actually use the blue to make the flesh tone like 2-3 darker.
I assume you already tried to use acetone or goof off to remove the paint!

nope just dawn dish soap sofar … ill give it a try with the others first ive never done aa so looks like this might be worth trying to save the kit

— Begin quote from “mybabygirlsky”

nope just dawn dish soap sofar … ill give it a try with the others first ive never done aa so looks like this might be worth trying to save the kit

— End quote

If you don’t have any luck with it, you can donate the kit to me lol

Awww, they are cuties! I love these sculpts! : )

" I don’t know how many mint washes you would have to do to remove that blue but I imagine it would be a lot."

I think you would want to use a yellow or orange depending on the shade of blue. But I agree, it would take a lot!

Since it isn’t baked yet I would get Acetone and go for it. But the longer youlet it sit the harder it will be to get off.
joy

— Begin quote from “aliciaslilangels”

Here’s my reborning of Trey. I absolutely loved working with this kit!

— End quote

I have this kit but it is so purple that I am afraid to start him. Did you do a wash first and what color. Any tips?

Did you get the paint off? I find Winsor and Newton brush cleaner works really well. A valuable tip from Denise Pratt we learned years ago.

Here are links to the ones I have reborn back when I tried the Ruby Red mohair which I don’t use now.

Trey:

David - SOLD 02/09 by Angie Jones
Tory:

Cory - SOLD 03/09 by Angie Jones
This is a Trey I recently painted for a lady and she finished him out:

Trey kit that was custom painted by Angie Jones