Anyone seen this yet?!

The artist for stork beak is Tatiana Ferrari. When I searched her name on Facebook, it pulled up that Maddie and some other listings, as well as this old post. So, she was at Rose with her sister a few years ago. I wonder who her sister is. Obviously the sister is the dealer who was supposed to get the kits. But who is she? :thinking:

Well if it is a sister and she has been doing this a while she knows better.

5 Likes

She’s that much into reborning and didn’t know that kit was unreleased. Riiiiiight smells like a publicity stunt.

1 Like

It wont let me watch it

1 Like

Funny that she was bad mouthing people’s work on facebook awhile ago and adding pictures that she took from the thread on here that were artisits’ first reborns… when some of those on that video are not the best. :confused:

4 Likes

Seems suspicious … if you’ve been an artist for a long time and related to a kit dealer, you’d think you’d know a ton about doll kits - preorder dates, shipping dates, etc.

Portuguese video, so they theoretically are a kit dealer from a Portuguese speaking country, right? Brazil maybe?

2 Likes

You can see her dealers here. There’s one in Brazil and Spain but not Portugal. It’s easy to find owner names but I’m not posting them here.

1 Like