Anyone order an extra Estella?

Yeah I got one only because it was going to be a small edition and I don’t even like her :rofl: I’m not a huge fan of any of her latest babies. They all look like different expressions of the same baby. I painted Samuel and had the hardest time. Something about his eyes… so deep set and close together maybe? Then when peaches came out I was like it’s the same baby! :rofl: so I skipped her… and would have skipped Estella too but since I don’t like her I’ll hurry up and paint her and sell her and won’t be at risk of keeping her like I did when I finished Pascale and fell in love.

Charlie looks like the same baby too

Marley and Miley look different and Maeve kinda looks like the Samuel peaches Estella elyse Charlie baby. She’s got quiet a few new ones coming out

2 Likes

I know now why she is so popular. She is absolutely adorable.

1 Like

@britt40478

I may be open to Trade her for another Sole Kit. Just depends on the kit :relaxed:

1 Like

I love that she thought to include other stuff with her. It’s like she is thinking of the customer and giving us stuff for supporting her sculpts. Great idea!

4 Likes

Is she available anywhere??

1 Like

Nope. I think she took about 24 hours to sell out everywhere

3 Likes

Still available here?

1 Like

It says out of stock

1 Like

I saw someone here selling one but she wants $185

1 Like

And she sold it already, apparently for $185.

1 Like

It didn’t say that when I ordered. Just got notification mine is in the mail :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay!!! I’m glad you got her! :grin:

1 Like

I wonder if Cassie held on to some or no one thought to get them straight from her? Sucks that I forget this option is available and feel pressured to buy from macs to get my macbucks and free shipping than pay shipping and support the actual sculptor :cry:

1 Like

She said there were a few that people weren’t able to finish paying on

5 Likes

Ooooh bonus!!! I forgot that happens sometimes. I had to let go of a couple I’d preorder deposits on in the past :pleading_face:

2 Likes