Anyone order an extra Estella?

I didn’t know this kit existed until today, and I love it. Sadly it’s not even released yet, but is completely sold out already. Did anyone order an extra kit they’d be willing to sell me? Or would anyone sell me theirs that they’ve maybe changed their mind on, once released? I have to have her, she’s so cute! Thank you

1 Like

Looks like you can order her here:

Thanks so much! Manuela is also available on there, and I’ve also been looking for her. Perfect

2 Likes

Estella looks an awful lot like Elyse to me. They could be sisters.

3 Likes

Sadly i ordered and my order was canceled. I think she sold out, and the listing wasnt updated yet. Too bad!

1 Like

She is so cute.

That’s why I grabbed one! She is smaller and more happy, but definitely resembles Elyse. It was a super small edition, I wonder if this will be a thing for all Cassie’s kits now

1 Like

Shoot….

I hope not. Cassie is one of my favorite sculptors. That would suck to miss out on her kits.

Now Cassie will release another kit that will also be limited to only 500 Worldwide, so maybe it will be so with the following babies :sob:, I really hope not.:crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

I think that she plans smaller set editions from now on. She feels it will slow down counterfeits. I love the smaller limited editions. They are more desirable by collectors and much better for trades.

6 Likes

As long as you can get one :rofl:

3 Likes

Exactly! I don’t think there will be enough for all of us 🥹:sob::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Be online when it opens for orders and log onto more than one seller…

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think this plan makes her kits more desirable to theft because some people just don’t care they just want the kit they want and don’t wanna spend a ton of money buying it from someone who is reselling an authentic kit so they just fired from factories that have illegally reproduced it :pleading_face: at least that’s what I have gathered from people who have stated so when being called out on painting fake kits :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

But they will come with a sales log so that they can track them all back to whoever bought the kit.

3 Likes

But you are right about people not caring. Too many buy into the Jackie O R T I Z mentality that fakes are okay. :unamused:

5 Likes

I thought this when Bonnie first said she may only do vinyl editions of a hundred or so. There are so many people who don’t care and would buy a fake just to have one. It would only work if the world was full of genuine people :sob:

1 Like

At least for Estella, she didn’t sell out right away. I waited nervously to the minute for preorders, but I noticed there was still stock on MacP hours later. Not sure how long it lasted at other dealers

1 Like

I ordered from TruBorn and I don’t remember it being a huge sell out…

1 Like