Anyone getting Blaze?

Just got paid- thought I might swoop up a Blaze- he sure is cute!

I am…eventually. He is going to make a perfect GoldiLocks, but I want to wait for a sale or seconds kit. I’m reluctant to buy a full price kit that I’;ve never seen in person before.

He’s really really cute! But I think I want to go for Hailey first

i’m waiting on seconds too

— Begin quote from “pinkclove212”

Just waiting on Kimi, Lulu, Gemma, Rose, Chanel and Candy - other than those, the others don’t appeal to me at all…not even as seconds.

— End quote

Not even at a sale price? lol. You have amazing restraints. I have boxes and boxes or “sale” kits, I don’t think I’ll ever make…

Second Blazes are up! Muh ha ha ha!

http://www.bountifulbaby.com/seaside/in … =t&d=false

I love Blaze!! I’m sure I’ll be getting him soon : )

I just did two boy dolls and am making another one so I’m skipping Blaze for now. Plus I wish he was bigger.

I know right?!? My husband is in shock - but I’m afraid just as I spend the last of my dolly dollars Kimi, Lulu and Gemma will go up and there won’t be a thick enough brick wall to bang my head against!

— Begin quote from “MadewithLilysLove”

Just waiting on Kimi, Lulu, Gemma, Rose, Chanel and Candy - other than those, the others don’t appeal to me at all…not even as seconds.

— End quote

— End quote

Not even at a sale price? lol. You have amazing restraints. I have boxes and boxes or “sale” kits, I don’t think I’ll ever make…

— End quote

It always works out that way. A soon as you hit submit order button, all the kits you’ve been waiting for are now in stock and on sale!

So very true - but what a liar I am. I did end up getting Blaze - I’m sooooo weak. I tried to resist the sales but couldn’t. My husband is still laughing!

I still have his hair and eyebrows to do, I’ll be working on that this weekend…

— End quote

WOW you’re FAST! Mine is still in the box.