Anyone else order Li by Pricilla Lopes?

I see on McPherson they are suppose to be shipping today has anyone got an email?
I paid mine off so when they came in it could just be shipped I haven’t heard anything yet so just wondered.

I love the prototype!!! I just prefer little babies. Can’t wait to see yours.

1 Like

I got him through truborns with a free kit voucher I got in a mystery box from her, he is supposed to be shipped out today. :slight_smile: I can’t wait!

2 Likes

I’m anxious to see him it has been a long wait I was just wondering if anyone had been contacted yet I just saw it on site so I have been waiting for a shipping notice or something in the email .

Yippee !! just got tracking information mine should be here on the 22nd so excited :smile:

1 Like

I did! I’m so excited…I need to check and see if I have tracking info yet. @AmandasBabies I thought about trying the mystery box and the membership. is it worth getting?

1 Like

I loved the Mystery box it had 2 kits, 3 headbands, a handmade teddy and a voucher for a free kit which I used to get LI with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow sweet !

How would I go about getting a mystery box? That sounds so much fun!!

She post’s them on her fb page when she does it. It’s called mystery bin event.She did three last year I believe… This is a link to her page. Redirecting...

1 Like

Oh that sounds great! I had it in the shopping cart but never went through with the process. I’m doing that now :wink:

1 Like

You may be talking about something different. The mystery bin event she only does on facebook live.

1 Like

Ohhh! I remember that one, I was thinking more along the lines of this https://mysterykitclub.com/

She has a mystery kit club that I am not part of. If you join that you get 1 or 2 kits per year that only members are allowed to buy.

Yes Maia by Pricilla Lopes was the first mystery baby for that so anyone who had joined the club could purchase that baby. The second baby is still a mystery but you can only buy them if you join that club.

1 Like

Yes Maia was the main reason I had wanted to join. She favors the little girl I’m helping to raise. I figured her mom would love one of her for Christmas.

Yes i ordered his as well. Recieved tracking on him. Li should be her Friday!

1 Like

Got my Li in today from Truborns and he is perfect! I hope to start painting him soon :slight_smile: Love his hands.

1 Like

I can hardly wait ! mine is out for delivery so will be seeing him up close soon hopefully :smile:

It’s here !! and I am so much more in love with this kit then before lol

1 Like