Any in Oregon and Washington?

Just wondering… Saw the post about California. So I thought I’d make on about Oregon and Washington.

I hope all of you on the West Coast are doing okay with all the flooding and landslides.
I’m in Gresham on top of a hill, so it hasn’t been too bad for me. But driving elsewhere has been terrible!

4 Likes

I live in Puyallup Washington :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in Idaho now but grew up in Oregon. Mostly the Northeast Corner in Wallowa County. Tiny towns and so pretty.
I went to elementary school in Gresham though for a few years. Went to East Gresham Grade school. I dont remember to much but I think my 3rd grade teacher was Mrs. Pritchard… lol
My Grandma is in Salem.

1 Like

I live in Lake Goodwin, Wa. Technically Stanwood.

I’m in Lakebay WA, near Gig Harbor and sort of near Tacoma. It looks like there are more of us here than I thought. Howdy neighbors!

Hey Lorraine, do you go to the Puyallup doll show?

I usually do… It is LITERALLY right down the hill from me. A family member was sick so I didn’t go this year. If you go next year it would be awesome to meet up… None of my friends share my dolly joy… They’re so serious LOL
I have a buddy who lives out there in Lakebay. There is a hike we like to take behind his house that takes us to the tide pools and we can play with all sorts of fun creatures like live, purple, fuzzy sand dollars.

I’ve been at every Puyallup show since approximately 6 years ago. I haven’t been since last March but usually we have a reborn table. We have a group of people that go and meet up with us.

1 Like

We ABSOLUTLY HAVE to plan a 2016 meet up in Puyallup!!!

1 Like

Yes!!! Definitely!!!

1 Like

YAY… I can’t go to the Rose show :frowning:
This is for sure the next best thing! I can’t wait to meet some BBB Bountiful Baby Buds!!!

I can’t go to the ROSE either. But hey, it’s okay. The only thing I’d really be missing out on are the silicones, that’s no biggy. So excited! :smile:

My set of friends that go usually bring some silicones to show off.

1 Like

I have never seen a silicone in person.

1 Like

I saw one a long, long time ago…but it was an older Fagan silicone and felt very cold and unpleasant (to me at least). I think the newer silicone would feel better though.

Then you definitely need to meet up with us at the March show. I’m sure Sally will have one with her

1 Like

Yes exactly! I’m on 86th by Costco :slight_smile:
What part of puyallup are you in?

2 Likes

ME, ME, ME!!! Now that I know you’re right down the hill from me WE HAVE TO MEET UP! I need a dolly friend too!!!
How EXCITING To have a BBB so close!!!

2 Likes

That sounds wonderful!!! You get better soon!
See you after the Holidays!!! WHOOHOO!!!

2 Likes

Woohoo how cool is that??? You’ll have to post pics for us when you meet up!!

2 Likes