Another one for BBL

I thought it would be too good to be true to sell 3 dolls in just under 2 weeks
Just got this message from one of them antuoni3 who hit the BIN button couple of days ago :

"Hi, so sorry to waste your time, but I no longer require this doll. I was looking at it for it for my daughter but she does not like it. So sorry for any inconvenience."

• she may not be shopping for dolls from o/s, but it may not hurt to block her.

And yes, I did just send her cancellation request, without telling her off.

At this point, I agree with you: why get yourself worked up over someone else’s stupidity? It’s not like you can make someone act in an honorable fashion. They either will or they won’t. No point in sinking to their level. You just have to take a deep breath before moving on (or at least, I do).

Sigh. I know what you mean about moving on. It takes a lot of teeth gritting when this happens. Sorry you had to deal with this.

Yes, i think I will now change it all to instant payment required; I just wonder if they then just do not pay, can I still give them NPB strike? Or does it mean that hitting the BIN button is not really binding for them either? And can I do “best offer” with the immediate payment required?

No, she did not pay; I could have waited for another 2 days and done NPB, but thought that if I offer her cancellation, I can re-list immediately. Except, she has not accepted, as yet.
If she does not agree to the cancellation soon I will report her to eBay for maliciously interfering with my listing.

If you click BIN and do not click the COMMIT button, you can click back button and it is OK, the item does not show in your purchases. I know, I once accidentally clicked on BIN instead of “add to watch list”.

So sorry you’re dealing with this. Sometimes Evilbay sucks.

Just chalk it up to buyer’s remorse and move on as soon as she accepts the cancellation…which she may not realize she has to do. She may think that just telling you is enough. Just don’t start thinking your baby is ugly or not loveable just because her daughter didn’t want it. Believe me, I don’t try to buy things for my girls without asking them first…saves my sanity and my money! Well, except food or certain bric-brac! I can always bribe them with Taco Bell! So just relist and move on and make another baby!

Sigh…
Ugh! So aggravating!

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Just chalk it up to buyer’s remorse and move on as soon as she accepts the cancellation…which she may not realize she has to do. She may think that just telling you is enough.

— End quote

I have sent her a message telling her that I am sending the cancelation request and that to finalise the transaction she has to click on the AGREE button, so she knows, and still has not done it. I am not getting upset, just annoyed, I have enough on my plate in this moment to have to deal with this. The whole point of letting her off was to be able to re-list immediately. I am getting at least 2 questions asked abut my dolls a week, and I did sell the other 2 (albeit, one I did reduce a lot but for the other I got $300), so I want this one listed; she had several watchers.

i hope there maybe Australian seller reading these pages and put her on their BBL; I might have to see if I can join some local group, but it seems that all go to FB now. Once these people realise that if they mess around with one seller, they may not be able to buy from others, they may have 2nd thoughts.

— Begin quote from “Ludmila”

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Just chalk it up to buyer’s remorse and move on as soon as she accepts the cancellation…which she may not realize she has to do. She may think that just telling you is enough.

— End quote

I have sent her a message telling her that I am sending the cancelation request and that to finalise the transaction she has to click on the AGREE button, so she knows, and still has not done it. I am not getting upset, just annoyed, I have enough on my plate in this moment to have to deal with this. The whole point of letting her off was to be able to re-list immediately. I am getting at least 2 questions asked abut my dolls a week, and I did sell the other 2 (albeit, one I did reduce a lot but for the other I got $300), so I want this one listed; she had several watchers.

i hope there maybe Australian seller reading these pages and put her on their BBL; I might have to see if I can join some local group, but it seems that all go to FB now. Once these people realise that if they mess around with one seller, they may not be able to buy from others, they may have 2nd thoughts.

— End quote

I think Baby Banter is in Australia?