Another baby off to her home

I sold my sweet little Mary Carole last night!

It would have been more exciting to wake up to if I didn’t have to wash two big dogs before my coffee. My lab and my border collie rolled in deer poo the minute they got outside this morning. It kinda took the edge off my happiness…and my coffee, LOL. :frowning:

21 Likes

What a mixed bag of emotions. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Seriously, congratulations on the sale of your baby. Way to go :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks Diane. I have a hard time letting any of these Cassie Peak (Brace) dolls go home. I just love them and intend to buy the little girl that’s in production as soon as she is released. I may buy another Zachary and another Phoenix too. I can’t get enough of her sculpts!

5 Likes

Congrats Helen!!!

1 Like

Congrats Helen !!! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Sorry about the dogs BUT congratulations on the sale of Mary Carole. She is adorable and I can see why she went so fast, I have never tried one of her sculpts but with such a rave review (by you) I might have to try one. Great Job Helen.

2 Likes

Yayyyy…knew that one wouldn’t last very long…Congrats!..Sorry about the dogs little pressie for you though… :anguished:

1 Like

You amaze me,congrats.I have some babies listed and the aren’t selling. Seems yours hardly listed and they are sold. You go girl :grinning:

3 Likes

Congrats on the sale of that lovely baby. Now, at least you have 2 clean dogs!

1 Like

Wow…!!..you just finished her and now she is sold…Congratulations…!!.. How exciting…!!..dogs will be dogs…what is it about poo that they love…??..I have 1 of our 5 that loves poo…but hasn’t rolled in it yet…they say when you get it o :grinning: n you there is money coming…be prepared for many more sales …!!..

2 Likes

Helen! They are selling as fast as you can make them!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️CONGRATS :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Congratulations on the sale, Helen!

A very lucky mama out there! :heart:

I just love you guys! You always make my day brighter and better! Every day, That is a pretty amazing record for any group of people. The day I joined this forum was one of best decisions I ever made!

2 Likes

You give as much joy as you get, Helen!!! I love being a part of this forum too! Best lot of ladies on the planet I think!

2 Likes