Andrea Arcello's ;new sculpt Princess Adelaide

Just a heads up on pre-ordering her new sculpt starts at 12:00 EST.

6 Likes

I’m on the fence with this one

1 Like

I’m on the fence too. I love her chubby legs and tippy toes. But I’m not positive that I love her face. :thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t care for those lines under her eyes. I love the limbs and tippy toes. I’m passing I think.

3 Likes

Her feet look like they would be awkward looking if she isn’t standing on them.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of this one either; Thank goodness I can stay on my kit diet, lol

2 Likes

She is cute but I just don’t see a 22 inch baby standing on tippy toes. I wish it was a bit bigger.

I don’t like the lip creases at all! Passing!

3 Likes

I like her a lot but I’d want to minimize the upper lip puckers a little. I’m not crazy about the angle of her left arm and hand. It looks hard to pose. Those legs, though, I just absolutely LOVE.

I measured 22 inches against my couch cushions. It’s 6 inches above the top of the cushion so it’s not as small as it sounds. You could also use a little bit longer body to give her a bit more height.

1 Like

I ordered. Love those chunky legs…

I am not thrilled with the eye creases, but will deal. Am trying to think of a way to minimize the lip creases. Someone here successfully did it with Max’s eye creases I think… just have to remember who.

2 Likes

I am passing.

1 Like

Her legs look like mine did. I have spastic dipelegic cerebral palsy and I couldn’t push my toes down because of tight heel cords so I walk tippy toed. She reminds me of that.

1 Like

Nadia too. I called her my ballerina. Lol

I ordered her as one of my friends really likes her . I am going to give just a gentle light shading to caresses under the eyes and upper lips . Hopefully will be ok

2 Likes

That was me. I filled them in with 3-D thick medium. This is how it turned out.
DSCN0212

2 Likes

That looks so much better. How many layers? Do you think the loom alive or mat medium would work?

nope don’t like the mouth