And now, a new PIF for you all

You are so lucky! But you deserve to be treated like a queen! I am so happy you found someone who knows that! And does it!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Thanks so much Carol… :smile:

@westernstarr A very Happy Belated Birthday wish for you.

Happy belated birthday, Starr! Your hubby sounds like a wonderful “keeper”. :wink: :blush:

Ahhh thank you ladies…and I meant to mention…Happy Birthday to your daughter too Helen. and to any of you other ladies out there born this month. :smile:

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday Starr! I’m a September baby myself, the 27th; my daughter is the 16th and at one point we had 3 dogs, all dachshunds not related to each other, that were born in September also. I’m turning 57!

1 Like

Thanks very much Deb, Early happy birthday to you too.

Oh he definitely is…He is a beautiful person…inside and out!

and Helen I don’t think you’re one to get upset if the topic goes off on these threads because we all tend to do it from time to time but just the same I will apologize if it is needed…I didn’t mean to sidetrack the topic - would never intentionally do that…(big hug)…I just got a bit excited when I saw your daughter was born in September…I know there are probably millions of people in the world who are born in September but I rare to never seem to meet them. :smile:

2 Likes

We’re females, we have a duty and the right to get off track----I do it all the time----that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

2 Likes

hahahahahahhaha!!! so true…that is how I feel too but did not want to offend. It is so easy to do that it definitely is not done with any thought or intention to do it…lol :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Double Nickel Club, Starr! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! My little nephew turned 3 on the same day. BTW - Your hubby is a keeper!

1 Like

He is awesomely cute, my grandaughs birthday is also September 11th and she turned 11,:grinning::grinning:Happy late birthday​:bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

1 Like

Thank you so much ladies…Having a lovely week… :wink:

He sure is…He was a 46 year old bachelor when we re-met too…That is soooo nice too…he even appreciates every meal, etc. I was pretty self sufficient before I met him…Thought most men were more trouble than they are wroth but I was blessed cause God knew he had to be pretty special to catch my heart… :smile:

Thanks so much…he is my little sweetie…When I left to come to Oz a left a large piece of my heart over there…He once told me on the phone “Maws, if you’re not dead, when I get older I am going to come to Australia and live with you forever” - I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time… :smile: :sob:

2 Likes

When my niece was 4 she told my mother that she wants her hand when she dies,things kids say.LOL

2 Likes

My daughter told me the other day…“mom, you would make a pretty skeleton”…what???..lol

1 Like