And now, a new PIF for you all

Thanks for bringing that up Sony72. I forgot to say, I prefer only U.S. ladies to play because of the darn shipping. So sorry. Is anybody above not from the U.S.? Sorry for the confusion. My bad!

The Aaaaww factor. Then details, details, details. Wrinkles, positions of hands, feet, fingers and toes. I prefer bent arms and legs unless itā€™s a standing doll. The straight ones are stiff looking to me and harder to pose realistically.

I love everyoneā€™s answers. They are so interesting. For me it helps to show what the customers might be looking for too.

1 Like

I still havenā€™t found MY sculpt. The one I canā€™t live without. I keep looking though!!

Hi Nikki. Is all still well???

I know what you mean about ā€œyour sculptā€. I never keep mine because Iā€™m hoping for the perfect baby. I thought it might be Phoenix, and I do love him, but heā€™s not my forever baby. Iā€™m still looking. I tend to keep them all for awhile and then sell them and do another favorite.

1 Like

I am forever drawn to bountiful babies Realborns. They catch my eyes and heart because they are the most realistic in detail and are actual babies. I love that they create the sculpts from scans of real newborn babies. That is what makes them so special.

Melanie Curll

I am going to close entries for this PIF on Sept 13 at midnight.(Pacific time). I hadnā€™t posted that so this is an update.

Have you considered asking if the ladies outside of the USA would pay the shipping cost in order to be included?

I am not really comfortable with doing that, Pia. I admit Iā€™m silly, but Iā€™ve never done international shipping and it makes me nervous. I thought it was okay to do this. I donā€™t mean to exclude anyone, honest, Itā€™s just that shipping internationally is out of my comfort zone. :confused:

1 Like

I have been thinking about our not in the us ladies,how about gift cards? Just a thought.:smirk:

1 Like

It

i think you can handle it anyway you would like to handle it. I thought it was about the cost of shipping more than being out of your comfort zone. :smiley:

That is a really great idea too!

When mine is over, you guys can do something that works out better for everyone. :blush:

And yeah, itā€™s about the shipping too.

3 Likes

Four more days before I pick the winner! Anybody else want to get a chance to get a present in the mail?

1 Like

Tomorrow, Sept. 13th, is the last day to get in this drawing. On the fourteenth I will be drawing the name and posting our new winner! So get your name on the list right away if you want a chance to win this PIF!

1 Like

Yeah! My moms birthday!!

International shipping is very expensive. I sent a 16 ounce package to Australia. It cost $66. Customer paid for it. Iā€™m on a fixed income and canā€™t afford those kind of shipping prices.

I canā€™t play but I still like to get in one the threadā€¦I love babies that are very baby baby and have lots of expression that makes you smile when you look at themā€¦like this little critterā€¦my little walterā€¦lol

I just had my birthday tooā€¦Good old September 11thā€¦No excuse for any of my family to forget that oneā€¦sad but trueā€¦
I am big 55 years old nowā€¦Woohoo!!!

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @westernstarr :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:was it a good one??? What did you do??? Did u get any presents??? Lolol :heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Thanks Nikkiā€¦Was lovely,Hubby always takes good care of meā€¦He is a romantic sentimental ole soul in one way and in another he is like a big kid when it comes to celebratingā€¦he celebrates my birthday all weekā€¦lol.I get something special everyday from nice meals, flowers, pressies, cards and little surprises throughout the daysā€¦lol Love him to bits! ā€¦Thanks for the happy birthday wishes tooā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Starr! Sounds like it was fun.