Almost

So today I had a lady from reborns.com inquiring about one of my dolls! I answered all of her questions, sent new photos( she wNted to see how the baby looked in my arms) lol , 10 emails later she says… Guess what! I decided to make my own!!! Lololololol gee whiz lady! Lololol

8 Likes

Sounds like a nut!!! LOL!!

1 Like

Lololololol they are drawn to me like honey!

4 Likes

lol ok did that even make sense?? Lolol

3 Likes

It did, I get fruitcakes all the time. They think they are gonna get them for free. Not even. And the crazy questions are insane. Makes me want to stick myself in the eye!!! LOL!!

4 Likes

I hate when that happens…question after question then poof…they disappear. On the othe had, it still troubles me that whomever bought my Irelyn never said a word to me before, during or after she bought her. :frowning_woman:

2 Likes

I made the mistake of giving one my phone number last week😁 she seriously called me 20 times and requested everything under the moon … Then she called me at 1am to tell me she wanted to let me know she found a baby cheaper. Ugh. Never again with my phone number!!! Lesson learned!

4 Likes

You might of dodged a crazy bullet! But… That’s what happened with my Helena Jane ( kitten) ! No news is better than bad news!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:Lololol

3 Likes

To never hear anything is strange, but they must have been in love with your baby.

2 Likes

Never a number just email. They can blow that up all night as far as I am concerned. LOL!!! 1 am I would not have been to nice.

3 Likes

I kind of wondered since she lived on the US / Canada border if she was actually buying it for someone in Canada? But I let my imagination run wild…and…I get too attached to my babies.

1 Like

I say never, never, never give your number out to anyone unless you know exactly who and WHAT they are. Sorry, that’s the Mom and Nana coming out of me. There are just too many nut cases out there, plain and simple. I happen to be related to a few lol, that’s why I rarely even answer my phone.

3 Likes

Good for you Sony, When they take the joy out of what you do, then it’s time to say thanks but no thanks.

1 Like

I never heard anything from either person that bought my Molly or my Corbin. Other than knowing they arrived I never heard a peep out of them. The one from eBay did not even leave any feedback. So I guess all is well and I won’t worry about them LOL

Good for you , probably saved you a lot of extra grief !!

Sorry that happened to you Nikki…Some times you just have to ‘shrug them off’. :unamused: …after a while you develop a 6th sense about them I think…

I have this one at the moment…she may be legit and her comments are very nice but I don’t post to Iceland and just not sure about 'people having friends all over the world where you can post their dolls too…Helen, I think you said you had someone international that contacted you about sending her a baby to Washington because she had friends there, etc.do you think this is the same buyer you had…here is her email…

Hello

I recently fell in love with reborns and I so want to have one. I have
been studying up on where the sweetest ones are from and yours just blew
the scale. I see that you have some on ebay and those are very beautiful
but I had my heart set on one with open eyes. So my question is is it
possible that you have one like that? For example I thought Juliet and
Sammie were so precious. Also I live in Iceland but if you don´t send
that far I have friends all over the world (even in Australia) that
could receive my baby for me.

Have a grate day.

One problem with this email is that I DON"T have any listed on ebay and haven’t listed in about 2 years now…she came through my website though so she saw my dolls but not sure where she saw my ‘babies listed on ebay’
Hmmmm just not comfortable with this one… :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmm, weird. Yes… Flagged! Lololol Did you write her back?

No, I haven’t answered her yet…but will do it tonight…I have one from a lady in Belgium as well…Unfortunately, I have stopped shipping to the UK and Europe because of their customs…I had several ladies write me and tell me that they had to pay over $100 customs fees just to get their dolls on top of shipping and buying the doll…I do tell them to check customs in their country first but I think some don’t bother and then get a shock when they have another $100 to pay so I just quit shipping over there…We don’t have custom fees here unless it is over $1000 (Used to own my own gift shop and found that out when ordering in merchandise from out of the country…lol) SOoooooo needless to say, I have 2 ladies to have to send negative emails to telling them I can’t take their orders…(I’m not taking ANY new ones at the moment anyway till March or April next year…just want to get the ones I have finished and take a break…I have to do my annual Christmas baby for Ebay too which I do every year…think it is going to be Serinity by LLE most likely…or Denver Rose…vast difference in the size I know but haven’t decided yet…lol)

3 Likes

Is that supposed to make you excited, or what? Sheesh! (This was in response to Nikki’s original post.)

2 Likes

I know!!! We need a marketing expert. I am thinking about taking marketing classes now actually!

1 Like