ABC7 Segment is here! Come in and Watch!

The segment is here! I’m so happy I got the opportunity to show off my dolls to such a large number of people. Thank You to all those who support me and my passion. Reborning is a huge commitment for me but I don’t think I would be able to ever leave it…Here is the link: Teen hand-paints Reborn dolls, bringing them to life - ABC7 Chicago

Enjoy!

22 Likes

Going to watch!

1 Like

Thanks for making our community proud! I did enjoy watching and your babies are beautiful!

2 Likes

You are an incredible artist! I am truly impressed with your work. It is obvious that you are a natural artist. Thanks for sharing this segment with us.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing! Such an exciting opportunity

2 Likes

You are amazingly talented! Your babies are beautiful and it’s wonderful that you had the opportunity to share them and your gift! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Very well explained! You are wise beyond you years and a natural talent!
Made me feel proud to be a reborn artist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats! Your dolls are so pretty.

1 Like

Congratulations!
Your zuri awake is one I’ve been eyeing on FB!

1 Like

That’s just awesome!! Congratulations for not only being interviewed , but to be a young talented artist!

1 Like

You were so amazing in your interview! You are an amazing artist, I love your beautiful realism so painstakingly added. You represented the Reborning community in a way we can all be so proud of wether we are an artist or a collector. Congratulations and thank you❤️

1 Like

Congratulations! You are so yong and so talented! I had a sigh of relief as when you posted that you will be interviewed I was concern that they might turn it into something negative (as they did before on talk shows). So I am glad to see that it was positive and truly shows your talent. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

I think I put a lot of pressure on the producer. I wanted to make sure that this segment, although short, will truly reflect what reborning is all about. I’ve already got so many new people interested in reborns. This segment will be posted to even more places including Localish on Facebook, Windy City Live, and News.

4 Likes

So proud of you. I love your work. Congrats.

1 Like

Great feature! Your babies look amazing!

1 Like

I love everything about this. It is truly the first feature I have seen that represents this community well. Thank you! Your dolls are beautiful and so are you!

1 Like