1st vs most recent

I LOVE your babies!

1 Like

Thank you so much♥️

1 Like

Thank you ma’am.

1 Like

Who knew being a reborn artist also meant hairstylist, photographer and many other things!!
Photography i think sometimes is the hardest part

5 Likes

You’re welcome :blush:

1st January 2018 and 20th June 2020. I’m going to do a LuLu every twentieth time to track my progress.

13 Likes

I think your 2nd is darling, but that newest one – well it is realistic. Can’t wait to see what you will be doing in another year or two. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pulling for you!

1 Like

You have also been good all along also.

My first from 2015 (though the picture is not that old), and one of my most recents.

15 Likes

I wanted to comment on others of you, but BB Forum would not allow more than 3 replies without someone else adding something first. So, I will just lump it all in this one. These are very good dolls. Very good work.

6 Likes

First was Scarlet:

Latest was Reese:

8 Likes

I accidentally posted this the wrong place so now I am putting them where they belong! :stuck_out_tongue:Meg 2016

Rosie April 2020

10 Likes

2019-2020 I was so scared in the beginning to use too much paint so they were all so pale. My first baby lives in Arizona in a nursing home with a lady who has dementia.

6 Likes

Thank you❤️

10 Likes

Both are amazing

Yes you were :slight_smile:

Hiya where are you located do you paint reborn kits alone I have a few that need painting and I cannot do it because no matter how hard I try I havent got the patience. Let me know if possible thanks

Hi @Stuck, do you mean do I do painted kits (unassembled) for sale?