1ST CRAfT SHOW

TODAY WAS MY VERY FIRST CRAFT SHOW, I WAS SOOOO SCARED…

PEOPLE LOVED THE BABIES. I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW THEY FREAKED OVER THEM, ESPICALLY THE OLD MEN!!!

I HAD THE BABY I MADE FOR THE SWAP THERE AND SHE WAS THE HIT OF THE CRAFT SHOW… ONE WOMEN BEGGED ME TO SELL HER THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE. I OFFERED TO MAKE ANOTHER BUT SHE WANTED THAT ONE,LOL.

I DID SELL ONE AND A GOT 3 CUSTOM ORDERS:))))

HERE ARE SOME PICS. THE LIGHT WAS HORRIBLE PIC OF SWAP BABY NOT INCLUDED O AND PICS WERE TAKEN AT THE END SO HAIR IS MUFFED ON A FEW:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

that is isabeau by ? zweers, cant remember 1st name,lol… he is actually the one i sold, well i have the deposit on him but he is still w/ me

They are all precious especially Estelle, she’s adorable

They’re adorable! Congratulations on your sale and custom orders. I love your Moby!

Well I can see why you received so many nice compliments…they are all so beautiful!

Wow! They are all just fantastic! I adore your Moby (I think) in the long pink dress. I love the hair and eye color combo. She is stunning. Good job on your show. Sounds like it was a great success.

yup that is moby and a dress nightngale made:)

it was a lot of fun…

i did have one lady freak on one of the other vendors that was carrying one of my babies… she thought it was a real newborn and she started to get on the lady telling her she shouldn’t have a newborn out w/ the swine flu going around… it was sooooo funny when she found out it was a fake baby, she was laughing so hard she was crying.

Congrat’s on the sale and order’s. Look’s like you had a great time and your babies are very very cute

All your babies are absolutely beautifully done. Congratulations on your sale and custom orders…

Your babies are beautiful, Congrats on your sale and custom orders. Looks like you had a great time.

Hugs Tina

Love the pictures, Irene!! Congrats on your sales!!

I LOVE the baby in the pink Snuggle Bunny outfit. Chase? I think…? LoL She is my favorite but I like them all!!

Congratulations on your show and the sales and custom order! Your babies are so sweet; it looks like you had a great display! I love the looks on folks’ faces when they see one for the first time and think it’s real and then realize it’s a doll!