1ST CRAfT SHOW

TODAY WAS MY VERY FIRST CRAFT SHOW, I WAS SOOOO SCARED…

PEOPLE LOVED THE BABIES. I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW THEY FREAKED OVER THEM, ESPICALLY THE OLD MEN!!!

I HAD THE BABY I MADE FOR THE SWAP THERE AND SHE WAS THE HIT OF THE CRAFT SHOW… ONE WOMEN BEGGED ME TO SELL HER THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE. I OFFERED TO MAKE ANOTHER BUT SHE WANTED THAT ONE,LOL.

I DID SELL ONE AND A GOT 3 CUSTOM ORDERS:))))

HERE ARE SOME PICS. THE LIGHT WAS HORRIBLE PIC OF SWAP BABY NOT INCLUDED O AND PICS WERE TAKEN AT THE END SO HAIR IS MUFFED ON A FEW:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

that is isabeau by ? zweers, cant remember 1st name,lol… he is actually the one i sold, well i have the deposit on him but he is still w/ me

Well I can see why you received so many nice compliments…they are all so beautiful!

Wow! They are all just fantastic! I adore your Moby (I think) in the long pink dress. I love the hair and eye color combo. She is stunning. Good job on your show. Sounds like it was a great success.

yup that is moby and a dress nightngale made:)

it was a lot of fun…

i did have one lady freak on one of the other vendors that was carrying one of my babies… she thought it was a real newborn and she started to get on the lady telling her she shouldn’t have a newborn out w/ the swine flu going around… it was sooooo funny when she found out it was a fake baby, she was laughing so hard she was crying.

All your babies are absolutely beautifully done. Congratulations on your sale and custom orders…