Zachary

Does he look like a twin for precious gift?

3 Likes

I’ve seen someone open the eyes on Precious Gift before, maybe you could try that!

2 Likes

I think Crystal or Liam might work better, but fraternal twins don’t look alike, anyway.

2 Likes

I think I am looking for an excuse. I just really fell for Zachary:-) @izzy that is a great idea!!! But I would be WAY to scared!!!:scream:

1 Like

Is there a picture of PG with open eyes?

@jeanhai I looked at your kitten again on reborns.com- seriously the cutest kitten EVER!!! I love her hair!!! Did you root her???

Yes!!!

That’s sometimes true, just as with siblings but there are many fraternal twins that don’t even look related and there are male/female sets of twins as well. Are the girls your sisters? They do look a lot alike and they’re very pretty.

2 Likes

nikkiroc, I did root my Kitten. It took awhile but it wasn’t too bad. It’s probably the equivalent of 2-2 1/2 newborn heads.

1 Like

i have faternal twin boys that are complete opposits one has blue eyes blonde hair is short and a thin frame the other has brown eyes dark hair and built
actually one of my twins looks more like his older sister

5 Likes

Two of my friends are fraternal twin brothers and they look literally nothing alike. Some people have a hard time believing they’re related. One looks more like their dad, and the other looks more like their mom.

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc scroll down a bit

http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=337986

Lololol I think he looks drunk!!! Lolol

Thank you for finding that!!! izzy, I think we need to find a new luna sculpt!

Are his thighs to short to use a full leg front loader?

Those thighs are very short.

Hmmmm. Dang.

You could always switch out the limbs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on it! :wink:

1 Like

Lol my dad is a twin. Hes 5’5" with a full head of hair avg build. My uncle is 6’2" bald on top and a bean pole. Dad looks like gram uncle looks like grandpa

1 Like