YouTube Sensation Vintage Baby Gabriel

As many of you may know @Gabriell did a YouTube tutorial - Vintage Baby Challenge. If you have been watching you know that it is very educational and fun! Here is the first video, there are 5 for this particular baby. For those of you that haven’t seen it here is the first one.
:smile:
She is very thorough and honest with her process!

I thought I would share the baby with all my friends. Thank you Gina, I love him to pieces!

Before and After! I am a horrible photographer but please watch her video the pics on there of him finished are awesome!

Thank you so much. He is so cute with just a diaper on

14 Likes

Anne,

You are way too kind and way too generous. Thank you for sending the baby it was such a kind thing to do. Glad you are happy.

G

2 Likes

So so cute! That is so nice! And I will check out the video after :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are such a natural, @Gabriell!! Perfect for these kinds of videos. Hope you keep making them.

The baby turned out super cute! And so kind of you to send him back home…Berenguers have such cute faces. I wanted to paint one, but after seeing how much of a hard time this one gave you, I may just stick to doll kits. :grin:

Congratulations on your new bundle, @AnnieSokay!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone, I just keep staring at him, lol!

2 Likes

Awww… you are sweetness. Not sure I am a natural, but it sure is fun. It can get lonely baby making (well this kind of baby making, it is nice to talk to invisible people and wear my tin foil hat, and wait for the mother ship). Just kidding.

Seriously it is fun, wish we all did it.

3 Likes

You ROCK G!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes