Your Thoughts On Toddlers

I am not really to found of toddlers for myself mainly because they just take up more room. LOL :smiley:

2 Likes

She is beautiful.

2 Likes

Her dress is beautiful @EnchantedOrphanage. Do you have her on a stand? I was working on her (before my real job interfered :sweat_smile:) and was looking for a doll stand so I’d have one ready, but never could locate one that big.

1 Like

thetoyshoppe.com has doll stands up to 38".

2 Likes

Yes, she’s on a stand. There’s no way for her to stand on her own. I bought the stand locally from a doll supply store. They don’t have much for reborn dolls, but this one worked nicely for her.
Just be sure you look for one that has a metal base that’s big enough to support her weight. She’s pretty heavy, even without any weighting materials inside.

1 Like

I Love Nancy Wheeler’s toddlers.

5 Likes

Omg I follow her on Facebook. Every tume she posts I say I’m going to try a toddler. But I’m just too scared. How many extender rings do they even take?

1 Like

Does does air dry. I’m not sure you can use heat set paints for toddlers. But I’m sure someone here can answer that.

1 Like

That is a good question. i have seen a few artists on YouTube use heat set. But I don’t know what Nancy uses. Tbough whatever it is her dolls are beautiful.

2 Likes

I like Tibby because he has straight legs and can stand it seems like other toddlers have bent legs

4 Likes

The puppy wants to know why that little kid won’t play with him, lol.

On Macphersons you have the option to get straight legs with Toddlers.

4 Likes

Yea puppy is confused LOL Thanks for letting me know about the straight legs I wanted Kathie Marie but I thought she just cane with bent legs

4 Likes

I’m hoping to find a stove I can install in the garage for reborning bigger dolls only.

3 Likes

I have done many. Many toddlers and child dolls.

Pic spam for those interested. These are a bunch I made over many years.

Capture+_2021-02-02-06-43-42

8 Likes

I’m totally into the Tiffany doll!

Wow @taylorsgirl ! I’ve seen pictures of that Tiffany before. She’s wicked awesome. I didn’t know you made her. :heart_eyes:

I’m also loving this cutie! She reminds me a lot of my daughter.

1 Like

I don’t know the names of any of these. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I love all of them! It is nice seeing them again :hugs: warms my heart.

1 Like

These are full vinyl. Gerlinde Feser dolls.

Capture+_2021-02-02-06-43-42

These Angelina by Reva Shick

This is Katie Marie

Ill have to go through my records for the names of the rest of them. Lol

3 Likes

Yep. I made her years ago. And I kept her. Lol. She is usually in my bedroom.

Here are some more photos of her.

7 Likes