Your Thoughts On Toddlers

Both of my granddaughters had long think hair a very young ages. Pre toddler. Now that they are 7 and 9 they have hair down to their waists. And in ringlets. Just breathtaking. They aren’t sisters either.

2 Likes

@Vanniek then they get 40 something and shave their head, lol. Yep she did that!

2 Likes

I absolutely love toddlers! :heartpulse: The biggest I have as of now is Emmy and I am eagerly awaiting 3 yr June. It is so much more fun shopping for toddler clothes and shoes.

6 Likes

Where’s 3 year June? I haven’t seen that one.

4 Likes

There has only been talk of her on here several months back I will see if I can find the topic for you.

4 Likes

Found it, I am excited about that!

6 Likes

Oh wow! That’s intriguing. :thinking:

I would love to see her.

2 Likes

This was her on Christmas. She’s very dolly, but I enjoy her.

3 Likes

Very sweet!

1 Like

OMG if that isn’t the cutest!!! @EnchantedOrphanage

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

She is beautiful did you paint here yourself ?
But she is really big

1 Like

Yes, I painted her myself! She’s very big.

2 Likes

I am not really to found of toddlers for myself mainly because they just take up more room. LOL :smiley:

2 Likes

She is beautiful.

2 Likes

Her dress is beautiful @EnchantedOrphanage. Do you have her on a stand? I was working on her (before my real job interfered :sweat_smile:) and was looking for a doll stand so I’d have one ready, but never could locate one that big.

1 Like

thetoyshoppe.com has doll stands up to 38".

2 Likes

Yes, she’s on a stand. There’s no way for her to stand on her own. I bought the stand locally from a doll supply store. They don’t have much for reborn dolls, but this one worked nicely for her.
Just be sure you look for one that has a metal base that’s big enough to support her weight. She’s pretty heavy, even without any weighting materials inside.

1 Like

I Love Nancy Wheeler’s toddlers.

5 Likes