You will not BELIEVE this!

Do you all remember my first June creation? This scammer tried to make us believe she didn’t receive the baby and she tried to get a charge back granted with PayPal!! Well, guess who resurfaced on Mercari!!! For sale!!!

Customer:
Mykeal Atkinson
Westwego, Louisiana

14 Likes

I remember that! It was such a terrible stressful time too! Does it look like she is being sold by the original buyer?

Her account doesn’t have her real name but it’s coming from Louisiana. A lady interested in buying her sent me a message today. I don’t know how she learned of me being the artist but I’m glad she told me!

7 Likes

Of all the nerve :rage:

1 Like

Wow that is amazing! I hope someone just like her purchases and she has to go through what she put you through!

3 Likes

I agree. I’m more concerned with someone trying to buy her and sends the money but doesn’t receive the doll.

10 Likes

Please tell me she didn’t win that PayPal claim. If someone chooses to resell a doll they can, but to try to get it for free and resell it is despicable.

8 Likes

And of course she’d think she’s get away with that too since you got to keep your money

She did not win that PayPal claim…FedEx had a signature on file at the time of delivery.

16 Likes

Did you tell the person who contacted you what she had done to you?

2 Likes

What is the name of the person if you don’t mind?

1 Like

Mykeal Atkinson
Westwego, Louisiana

And I’ll edit the post to include this.

11 Likes

Most certainly did!!! I’m currently posting it into various groups also as a buyer beware.

9 Likes

Oh my word. It’s getting scary out there.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I am so glad that Pay Pal didn’t side with her!

5 Likes

She’s so beautiful, but she’s yours so that’s to be expected. I hate how trashy some people are! I’m so glad you sent her signature required.

3 Likes

Some people have a whole lot of nerve. I’m thinking that these people don’t realize what a small community this really is. I bet she thought she could wait a while and list that doll on a large site and fly right under the radar. Nope. We know who is painting what, especially those of us with a distinctive style, and we talk. That woman should be ashamed of herself, but probably is not. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Me too!!!

3 Likes

She waited until Christmas time hoping to make a quick sale! And somehow has 9 reviews :woman_facepalming:t4:…gosh I hope no one buys that baby and gets scammed.

6 Likes

I hope she isn’t scamming anyone either. It still makes me angry that she has this beautiful doll though when she doesn’t deserve her though. So glad you put her name out there so nobody else sells to her.

4 Likes