You should see my kitchen! Pics Added

Great idea!!!

@Blissfulbabies…would you please post a picture of your Punkin when complete. I have been in search of a kit that looks like my grandson with dimples, but all the kits except Punkin has them in the wrong spot on the cheeks. Would love to see your rendition!

1 Like

Looks like home to me!!! :heart_eyes: Where did you find that fantastic green drying rack?

1 Like

No I’ve never heard of Winners in the US. I do have Marshalls and TJ Maxx here in Connecticut. I’ll also keep an eye out online for one. Thanks for letting me know!!!

1 Like

I do the same thing - initial with a Sharpie :thumbsup:

1 Like

@MichelleP20 and @JackieJo I got mine at Target and then found one at Ross for $5 less😏. I have 3 sets of limbs drying on mine now. Love it plus it’s cool looking.

4 Likes

@mimi I’ll do my best to remember to show you my version of Punkin. I have to laugh when I take him out of the oven and he’s smiling so big at me as if to say…that was fun!

4 Likes

That’s so true @MichelleP20. The spinning part is nice and it won’t fold up on you. Better than all that, the parts that you put the limbs on are moveable so if you can make more space if you need it. Also the cup in the middle holds a head nicely. As you can see I have my brushes in there for the moment.

2 Likes

Thanks Michelle and Blissfulbabies…I found the rack on eBay!! If anyone else is interested in getting one it’s listed on eBay under Munchkin Sprout Drying Rack. They have a slew of them listed at a good price! I’m so excited!! And it spins!!!

3 Likes

Punkin looks like he is having a ball, but Mathis seems a bit concerned about the whole thing. It may have been having “Papa” threaten to move his limbs around. You gotta be extra careful with what you say…they do have ears. Just sayin’

3 Likes