Yoda kits?

Where do you all get yourYoda kits please?

1 Like

I saw Yoda at Walmart. That’s what people are reborning as far as I can tell.

3 Likes

My grocery store has them and Walmart.

1 Like

I got my baby Yoda from target…he’s the 11in tall doll…he doesn’t come with legs and has these super tiny arms. I kept his head and hands and bought a body from Etsy (since I suck at sewing) lol @foxmom I got my body from MissFrankNStein on Etsy

This was his original body

His new body

With clothes

9 Likes

Oh I seriously thought they were a reborn kit :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like Target has them for about $20. too. Several members here have done them though and should be able to tell you where they got the bodies. I know someone was making them.

1 Like

Seriously adorable. I was tempted by baby Yoda in the store and I’m not even a Star Wars fan. :heart_eyes:

Nope just an altered toy. :slight_smile:

I have seen a few say it melted when they used their GHSP on it but others had no issues

1 Like

You can look it up with the magnifying glass, just type in Yoda. :slightly_smiling_face: Then all the other posts about it will open up for you.

Those khaki pants on him makes me think it’s Yoda’s first day of preschool. :smile:

5 Likes

Me neither! I haven’t paid too much attention to them until I started thinking about Christmas gifts for my grandkids.

2 Likes

I think they’ll be hot this year for x-mas. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve seen them at my local toy store, so I don’t think they’re exclusive to one single store. Just look wherever toys are sold, I guess.

I’ve found em at target and Walmart for about $20ish at Walmart and $28 ish at target.
They also have smaller ones at target near me, about half his size with similar styling to the body

I got my Yoda at Walmart. I have patterns to make cuddle bodies and will modify to fit my design change needs. :).

1 Like

I found one at Walmart for $20. They did have a smaller one As well but the body was plastic and I didn’t know if I could get it apart. I’ll probably be asking more questions later when I’m ready to put it together :heart:

1 Like

I got my baby yoda from my walmart. Only thing i started doing on him though is just adding some shading to his wrinkles. Im not gonna chance altering him much. I just wanted to give him a little more detailing. I may reweight him also. I wanna make him a little heavier. Im not done with my Yoda but here he is so far

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ll do much to mine either I’ve heard they melt easily.

Enhancing the wrinkles is a really nice improvement.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :heart: :smiley: i seen one yoda that someone turned into a half yoda half unicorn type creature. It had metallic pink and purples. I didnt really care for that type of look. I wanna stay as close to the original as possible. He is just too stinkin cute!!

1 Like