Yay! Sold Sophia

Hurray! I sold Sophia Felina (Matthew Pigott) last night on reborns.com. She has been listed since mid January so it was quite a pleasant surprise. Everybody who despairs of selling a dolly that has been listed for a long time, just be patient. I really believe there is a mommy out there for each one. Look at Nikki’s little Libby. She was listed for a very long time and then suddenly she found her Mommy just when Nikki was about to give up.

20 Likes

Lolol actually… She found a DADDY!!! :grinning::heart:️:grinning::heart:️:grinning::heart:️:grinning::heart:

18 Likes

Congratulations, Helen! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yayyy congrats Helen… :smile:

1 Like

Yay congrats!

1 Like

Congrats Helen and Nikki! Love hearing about sales!

2 Likes

Happy for you and Sophia! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I also love hearing about sales :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only have Presley left! He is my highest price baby… I love him so it’s worth waiting!

6 Likes

Congrats Nikki and Helen! Super exciting!

2 Likes

Many congratulations xx

Congratulations!!!

That is GRRRRREAT! What a feeling! I’ve been on the receiving end of a special box from Helen - twice👍🏻. I’m exited for the new “mommy”!

3 Likes

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER SALE HELEN!!! Garden time!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

Congratulations Helen, what a great feeling to get a nice sale!! I’m super glad little Sophia finally found a new mommy!! Yipee, money for ROSE!!!

You have Libby as active on rebornmarketplace :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh! Thank you!!! I’ll remove her!

1 Like

Hi everybody! I was off at church and when I came home the power was out. I was having big forum withdrawels!

@Nikkiroc So a guy bought LIbby? I have sold to lots of men. They were all buying presents for their girlfriends, wives, or usually their teenage daughters. Is that what your buyer was doing?

I’m going to be listing my Anastasia in a few days because right now all I have listed is my big old toddler Arianna. She’s hard to sell Everyone has wanted to make payments but I don’t do payments.

3 Likes

Lol nope!!! It’s for him! He is off to college and wants her to be his buddy… I guess! Lolol I am holding her for him until he gets all moved and situated! But he paid in full, and I don’t mind! :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a new one Nikki. Sorry if I have to admit that it seems a little creepy… I guess that would be considered sexist these days. :confused: but I just haven’t met any men that would want a baby doll for themselves.

6 Likes