Ya'll! I want one!

I used to make cloth dolls many years ago, they were very much like these ones. One of these day’s I take some pictures of the ones I still have and post them for you all to see. Just thought I’d throw this out there.

2 Likes

I would LOVE to see Lynn!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Me too.

2 Likes

I’ll drag some of them out, I promise, it may be a while though.

4 Likes

Lmao I would expect nothing less!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I would love to see them Lynn

Not handmade, but picked up these at the Dollar Tree to be lovies for Mom’s reborns. Perfect for this, but are flimsy feeling.

I have one I bought from her, she is amazing.Her work is exceptional and i love mine. Get one sooooo cute! :grin:

1 Like

What does yours look like? :hugs:

Does she have an eBay store? Or was this from someone that was selling her?

Show me a pic lol

She’s adorable!! eBay? Link please?

Here is my Fretta doll. I think she is 24 inches or something like that. She was bigger than what I imagined but so soft and huggable! I want to get one of the newborns sometime too!

3 Likes

Wow!! She’s big and beautiful!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I love her Lisa. What size would a newborn be if they are so big? Get your moneys worth lol

1 Like

I just lucked up and found someone selling one she said she didn’t have anymore sorry

1 Like

Every once in a while Fretta’s work shows up on this page, and it brings me so much joy every time!! Here are mine:

1 Like

You’ll have to look on her Etsy shop for length. She just seemed bigger because the toddlers have oversized heads. I haven’t seen the newborns in person

2 Likes

Oh how sweet!! I want one with a paci but the others are so cute too!

Huggable is perfect! I hope you find the next one for you soon! She has cute pumpkin ones now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi this is mine Keke bi racial baby.Very well made and cute,cute.

6 Likes