I am thinking about getting one of these cuties

I love her! I am kind of obsessing over cloth dolls myself.

1 Like

That is really cute!!

She is so squishy and adorable!

Ooh I bought one of her babies! She does amazing work. They are so huggable and squishy!

5 Likes

I say get two! They’re adorable!

2 Likes

I love Fretta’s dolls!! I’ve had several, and couldn’t recommend them more… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I got one…Sheesh, you guys are bad influences :smirk:

4 Likes

That is precious!

HAha anytime! Which one did you get?

1 Like

The one in the pink with the white dots. She looks like my Alice. There was a little boy that I liked, but i waited too long and missed out on him.

3 Likes

The one with the pink sleeper and white polka dots? I love them…wish I could afford one but with the move I haven’t reopened on reborns. I need postal boxes lol

1 Like

Post a picture! :revolving_hearts:

Ha! I showed my almost 5yo. She wants one of these now instead of the reborn I was going to make her for her birthday. :woman_facepalming:t2: Guess she’s going to be getting her very own custom made “cabbage patch” which is what she said this baby doll reminded her of. And a mama made reborn. She’s rotten! :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah. Mine too. I imagine that she will end up stealing mine as I firmly refuse to share my @Phassell babies.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see it!

Have you gotten your little Fretta baby yet?

Not yet. She was kind enough to sew in a magnet behind her mouth, so she is still on her way.

1 Like

I just caved and bought this little one on ebay! I can’t wait to see how she looks and feels in person.

12 Likes

How cute!:heart:

She added such a cutie tonight that takes a pacifier. Love her.