Wow, what a doll!

Check out this baby doll:

https://www.facebook.com/chris.clarke.7315/posts/10207352705428668?fref=nf

13 Likes

Way too creepy for me but really cool to see.

3 Likes

It does have a cool/creepy aspect but I’d like one, too. I don’t dare guess at the price on it, though.

2 Likes

How can I make one?! That is crazy & creepy & cool! Lol

3 Likes

I just read the sentence above the video. He did this in 8 days!! So not only is he a truly awesome sculptor, he’s a freaking magician!!!

5 Likes

I would love to have one! But it will probably way more expensive than I can afford. I think the doll is awesome! My mom thinks it’s creepy.

1 Like

I have seen one other one on youtube of a robotic infant… the comments are not very nice though. :confused: But of course cant find it now… lol

2 Likes

It was made for a movie…a horror film!! Too creepy even for me!!

2 Likes

Cool and creepy lil. Ive seen those before. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my god I legit thought it was real even when I knew it was fake…holy cow! I thought I’d seen just about everything in the world of realistic baby dolls but that was a first! Mad props to him for making that (and just in 8 days) but it’s wayyyy too creepy for me haha!

3 Likes

I agree with you Izzy…saw it last night before here…simply amazing…!!.

3 Likes

When I was a child, I believed my dolls came alive at night. As awesome as I think this is, it can never come in my house!!! lol

3 Likes

LOL!! I’d be like @adh_Angela and watch it all day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s crazy and cool

1 Like

WoW! It seemed so real!

1 Like

OK I want this guy to make me a reborn!!! That would be the only baby in my nursery…right next to lola :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My husband is terrified right now and I am laughing at him.

1 Like