Wow............look who's

I just saw Jacqueline Kramer is on Reborns.com now :smile:. She has 2 beautiful babies listed. :heart:

5 Likes

And she’s already sold one! :tada: Very happy to see her there, supporting the site.

5 Likes

Looking at her listing, it asked where the kit was purchased from? Is that new?

1 Like

Not that new but newer.

1 Like

@Jacky mention how slow ebay sales are so she’s hoping to do well there :heart:

2 Likes

I see that Dave didn’t removed Jacky’s pictures with her logo.

2 Likes

OH WOW! I think he should allow it for everyone…

2 Likes

He might not have even looked at her photos. Or he’s waiting for someone to message him lol

2 Likes

I’ve noticed a few people using logos in the last few weeks. I feel like asking if that rule is no longer in effect but I don’t have the time or energy for an email fight where I am the bad guy having to prove myself :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I hear ya! Or some other member on there trying to say you bring “drama” and act like a “grown up” lol

5 Likes

Right :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Hi dear! This is my Prototype Violeta.Maybe I made a mistake when filling in the one information. With my little English it may have happened. I will check it. :sweat_smile:
Jacky

5 Likes

I have changed the text now. I hope it is correct now. xx Jacky

1 Like

This is not a fake account. This is myself. Everything is correct. I was recommended this site as an alternative for ebay. hugs Jacky

7 Likes

It’s all good Jacky. The owner of that site, Dave, does not allow photos with watermarks on them. So don’t be surprised if he asks you to remove your main photo, or even if he removes it himself.

That is a very good site to list your reborns. I stopped selling on eBay because of the tremendous fees they take.

6 Likes

I didn’t mention anything wrong with your information. I was curious because another seller is posting what might be a “knock off Huxley” and won’t disclose the seller and doesn’t have a COA. I thought Dave added that question recently. Congratulations on your sale. Happy to see you commenting on the forum.

1 Like

Hi Jacky, I never said that your account is fake. I only stated that the owner of the site didn’t removed your watermarked pictures like he does for other members. So don’t be surprise if he will do that. Hugs!

1 Like