Wow i just logged on this is all changed... i think i liked it the old way better my old eyes cant see this as well :(

this is very odd … this forum has been the same for i think 12 yrs… why they change it ? i liked it the old way better :(!!! this is going to take some getting used to.

3 Likes

Many of us feel the same way, but I think it is here to stay.

1 Like

I loved the way it used to be…very user friendly. I hate the format now,
Mary

2 Likes

Not as user friendly now but I guess we either put up with it or leave

2 Likes

gets easier the more you use it

1 Like

I still dislike it! Pretty sure though that BB management likes something about it - just not sure what it might be?

2 Likes

why fix it if wasnt broke lol? i can barely see this one :frowning: i have graves eye problems now too makes this crazy hard to read GRRR!!

1 Like

Oh and i love bb been buying from them for 12 yrs too just like the forum allot too, hopefully my eyes will go down and i will be able to see this better. i dont write allot on here but i do love to come on and see whats going on now and then . i like buying certain things from certain people on here too , i will only buy my hair from one lady and shes on here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I know that change is inevitable, but, I still liked the old forum better. Sigh.

2 Likes

Maybe a little laughter would do some good! Lol This made me laugh :smile:

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/pratt-family-humor/19234?u=emilybb

2 Likes

sorry

Cali, you’ve said it all and I agree totally. To say we who do not like it is because we don’t like change is insulting. I will go back to something I’ve stated before, this isn’t a computer class it’s a doll forum, which should be user friendly for new and old members. There are members on here that like this new format and are actively using it and I’ve read that even they haven’t gotten it all figured out yet. It shouldn’t take that long to be able to use a doll forum format. We come here to enjoy learning and conversing about reborning not to learn computer progaming. I’m sorry to say this but when it comes to doll forums a format like this and one that is not user friendly is missing the mark, I have the option to leave or stay and if I stay doesn’t mean I have changed my mind about it. it just means I have to accept it. I am not dissing BB or anyone I am just stating my view on the matter and that is all.

1 Like

well I CAN’T log on anymore …the new site doesn’t accept my old browser :o(
I just accessed it from hubby’s laptop…but it rejected my password…had to request a reset…but I don’t get emails on his computer so I had to close it on mine and use the public domain! sigh! what a pain…but maybe I can access it here once in awhile…but not often

1 Like

@janan, what browser are you using? I’ve tested this forum on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Explore and everything seems to work fine. I’ve also tested this forum on those browsers on both mobile phone and tablet and it has worked for me. One thing you might try with your browser, is clearing the cache files in the browser and see if it allows you to get on the forum then.