Wow can't believe it!

I can’t believe it, I ordered a kit from Macphersons it was posted on 30th January and arrived today. That might not sound out of the ordinary to some but I live on Guernsey, a small island between UK and France, normally any parcels will go to UK first, they are then held there for at least a week then sent to Guernsey and held again in Customs before being delivered so a two day delivery is amazing. Well done Macphersons.

20 Likes

Wow! I don’t know how they do it! My last package from @MacPhersonCrafts got from Canada to Texas in 22 hours. I thought that was amazing. But yours is even more amazing! Way to go MacPherson! :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Wow that’s nuts! I’m only a few provinces away in Canada and mine still takes 3-5 days lol

3 Likes

I really don’t know how it got here so quick, it’s wonderful.

3 Likes

That’s great, I think that package must have flown itself LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

this is always good to hear!!!
thank you for letting us know.
hugs B XOOXOX

4 Likes

all Canadian shipments go on the truck ground as the cost is horrible :open_mouth:
we are working on it though…we keep bugging them to do better.
The postal strike back in November stop the talks but they are coming back in a month
hUgs B

6 Likes

I’m not worried about it, it’s way faster than any other dealer and I like the free shipping deal :slight_smile: And I’m glad you’ve used fedex recently because Canada Post has been terrible with my deliveries lately

3 Likes

Same here . 5 days

1 Like

That is so great!!! I don’t know how they ship that fast or what kind of magic they use :wink: because I always get my shipments soooo fast too and it’s always so great!
So which kit did you get??

3 Likes

I ordered from Macphersons and get them in a day (in stock kits of course) Canada to Idaho

I ordered from Micheals craft store… and it took 8 DAYS from California to Idaho. :confused: lol

Thanks @MacPhersonCrafts (Brenda and crew) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got Ephram but not sure what I think of him now, I think I got a bit carried away especially as I have another 46 kits waiting to be painted !

2 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about Ephram either. But I think he is going to be a good seller because of the mouth. The mouth is what I don’t like. But the mouth allows for a thumb and a pacifier. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Oh I LOVE Ephram! So sweet. And yes I agree I think collectors will love that open mouth

1 Like

That is amazing. I am in the UK and have not tried Macphersons but will do now.

2 Likes

Im in France and I ordered my Twin A and B from Once so Real in Germany but they told me the next day that Twin A was no longer available. I want to do both of them so I went ahead and ordered from MacPherson’s the day after so it was two days behind the Once so Real order…they both arrived the same day :wink:

2 Likes

LOL…no problem Jenni
hUgs B OXOXOX

1 Like

Where in UK are you?

1 Like

Blackpool

1 Like

MacPherson’s used to be rather slow in their deliveries but for some time now they have really stepped up their game, They are REALLY FAST NOW!!! Lots of people didn’t want to order from them because it took too long to get their orders. Brenda and the girls work really hard to get our kits to us QUICKLY and it is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!! I order most of my kits from them. GO MacP’s!!

5 Likes