Wow! Amazing!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-body-reborn-ethnic-toddler-girl-Elishya-34-tall-By-Kays-Nursery-/261979466134?hash=item3cff316996

Wow!!! :heart_eyes: She looks SOOO real!! Kinda pricy, but so real!!!
She looks just like a real little girl! Who ever buys her must have a stuffed wallet!

2 Likes

Wow!! It’ll be interesting how this one does.

1 Like

Dang 100 watchers…that’s the most I’ve ever seen lol.

1 Like

Did you notice one person asked her to lower her price to $100 or $200? And another asked why it was $5000 and not $400 to $600? They’re everywhere!

3 Likes

Okay…I’ve made up my mind to take a different approach to this reborning. I’ll make 1 amazing baby 4 times a year and ask $7,000.00 for each. If I get $5,000 each I’ll be happy and the buyer will think they got a bargain. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Love it, Melanie! :slight_smile:

That’s amazing! I guess they are everywhere. People amaze me, still. :confused:

Very pretty.

It’s crazy but I had a dream about that doll last night. She was walking and talking all by herself. The details of the dream are fuzzy but it I remember having to chase after her just like a real toddler. :hushed:

3 Likes

Her eyes and eyebrows are what puts me off…but did you see those nail tips? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If I had spent that much time rooting, I don’t think I could let loose of her for any price! If she had brown eyes, she would remind me of my daughter.

7 Likes

She’s adorable!! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks. She would have been about 3 in that photo. If the toddler reborn has hair that long at age 2, she must have used Rogaine. LOL.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the sculpt so much as those eyebrows lol. Something about the way they’re angled. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re daughter is gorgeous is the baby also yours.I love the top pic with her crying.

1 Like

No, the baby was a temporary Foster Child we got straight from the hospital. They rushed the baby back to the parents very quickly.

3 Likes

They are so cute!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grinning:. At first I thought the younger baby on the right was a reborn doll. Lol​:smile: