Would you send to P.O. Box?

Lady just bought my baby…papyal address for her is a street address…she wants me to ship to P.O. Box #…same town…

I am leery of that…:thinking:

But…maybe she doesn’t want it sitting on her front porch unattended?? Porch pirates??

1 Like

Is she rural? We don’t have mail delivery where I am in upstate New York because it’s considered “rural” by the postal service. They provide everyone with a PO Box instead but UPS and FedEx still ship to my house. I’d look up the town’s population. We have 287 people in my little town currently, 310 during the last census.

1 Like

I would be fine that its a po box… but…

Paypal wont help if it is sent somewhere else (if there is an issue)

If you ever mail me anything it will have to be to my post office box. Small towns here don’t have home delivery from usps. We all have to go to the post office to pick up our mail. Physical addresses only work for UPS, FedEx, Amazon etc.

2 Likes

Katie be careful I sent to another address . Baby arrived safe and sound, she loved it, Arrived 28th December, a claim was filed on January 13.I sent it to a Laura and a Veronica filed a chargeback, I am still waiting and $350 not including shipping is still being held. They had same last name and I thought ones email address and address checked out.

That sounds like a mother and daughter. Maybe it was bought without permission but they should have to return the doll or pay for it.

Problem is by now what will that baby 's condition be, I’m thinking either mother daughter or sisters? Two different addresses and the one Laura said she didn’t file a claim. When I asked who Veronica was or are you one in the same person I got no response.

I hope you at least get to keep the money.

I don’t have the money has been on hold since January. They took it out of my PP account. So she has the doll and I have no money.

I’ve read about these two on Facebook- they are sisters and have been running a scam purchasing dolls on Reborns and then filing chargebacks. I believe they were recently banned from Reborns, but I’m sorry they got to you first :frowning:

1 Like

I would send to a PO Box if it was the address on PayPal but if not then no. Only ship to PayPal listed address.

Thanks It was my own fault I got burned. I thought with the samr last name they just used a formal name on their email.

Agree with everyone else, sending to a PO Box is just fine. But never send to an address different than the PayPal address!

4 Likes

Thank you guys…:hugs:

Oh boy there may be an issue with the package I just sent you then! UGH! Check your PM

1 Like