Would anyone in Canada like to receive a layette?

I was very excited to join the layette exchange .Unfortunatly I have not been a member of this forum long enough to participate.I would still like to gift someone with a package .No exchange expected or nessasary.I just want to get that warm feeling you get when you give :wink:

5 Likes

I am in Vancouver BC . I could make you a nice little box I would just need a little time …like 1 week or so .

5 Likes

This is so sweet!

3 Likes

It is super sweet!! Y’all two pair up and have fun!! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Or depending how long are you a member can be joining the full group of exchange to add more excitement . Usually they are Canadians in each box exchange .

1 Like

I have only been a member for 20 days @andik

1 Like

This will be a great way for you to start building feedback to get into the regular exchange for Christmas. :blush:

5 Likes

The best is to be active when you can . Dose t have to be every day . Ask for help and when asked share your thoughts or opinion .
Encourage the once are new to reborning.
There is a drama once in a while but in general wonderful people . Did sales and bought items with no problem .

I am loving this group so far .Everyone is so kind and helpful .It has definitely made starting reborning a fun and enjoy experience for me .

2 Likes

my beautifully and carefully wrapped gifts arrived from @Ldbr2007. Sherri put some love In the box .
She has really good folding and wrapping skills ! Communication was awesome and I am so happy we paired up for this swap !!!

Thank you for everything!!

4 Likes

Beautiful little doll :heart_eyes:

She made it !!!

1 Like